The Student Room Group

i seem to like girls that dont want a relationship - help! :)

right so ...

Basically I asked out a girl about 4 months ago and she said yes but about 1 month ago she said she didn't like it cause she thought I didn't like her so she trained herself to not like me but now finds it hard to like me, apparently I'm a nice guy and all but shes not sure if she ever wants to try again...

Then one of my friends was showing interest in me so I spent some extra time and then got really creeped out when I tried to take some leaf out of her hair and said to keep things friend like.

I'm not a super popular "cool" guy but I supposed I'm kinda ok looking but very tall.

Any sensible advice would be appreciated
Original post by Anonymous
right so ...

Basically I asked out a girl about 4 months ago and she said yes but about 1 month ago she said she didn't like it cause she thought I didn't like her so she trained herself to not like me but now finds it hard to like me, apparently I'm a nice guy and all but shes not sure if she ever wants to try again...

Then one of my friends was showing interest in me so I spent some extra time and then got really creeped out when I tried to take some leaf out of her hair and said to keep things friend like.

I'm not a super popular "cool" guy but I supposed I'm kinda ok looking but very tall.

Any sensible advice would be appreciated

They simply weren't into you.

The first girl was just telling you all that rubbish as a way to not hurt your feelings, the truth is she wasn't attracted to you to begin with. The second girl wasn't "showing interest in you" she was probably just being friendly before you creeped her out by acting on signals that weren't there.

Take your time with things, put in effort and time to get to know a girl before jumping the gun. It's also possible that you might have some specific qualities that girls find unattractive (bad hygiene, bad dressing etc) try to figure out what they are and change them. If that's not the case, then its just about finding the girls that you're compatible with.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending