The Student Room Group

Advice for cramming?

I'm a self-confessed procrastinator and my GCSE exam is in 3 days. Any advice on learning a language/how to cram/learning quotes ? Thank you ALL!
Original post by 12mnewman
I'm a self-confessed procrastinator and my GCSE exam is in 3 days. Any advice on learning a language/how to cram/learning quotes ? Thank you ALL!

Here's an article on how to cram without losing your mind - click me. Good luck!

Read mark schemes!

Original post by Fox Corner
Here's an article on how to cram without losing your mind - click me. Good luck!

Original post by iEthan
Read mark schemes!

This is all perfect advice.

Read mark schemes, read course notes, do some past papers and read examiner comments if the subject has them.

You're cramming, so you have to narrow down to the essentials and review everything hoping it sticks. Not all of it will.
(edited 7 years ago)
- Time management
- Read through notes
- Do the most difficult topics, and just read through the easy ones.
- Most importantly, do past papers, and revise the mistakes you had.

I am doing last minute revision as well.
Don't cram.
Original post by jasdhesi95
Don't cram.

Too late.

OP, do what the others have said and block websites that will distract you (TSR, Facebook, Twitter, etc...)

Quick Reply

Latest