The Student Room Group

Tinder is the final proof that looks are the only thing that matters

Scroll to see replies

Original post by RoyalMarine
I mean, the whole world uses an app that basically makes you date or reject a guy/girl based on their pic.

Citation needed here.
I mean, the whole world uses an app that basically makes you date or reject a guy/girl based on their pic. Of course I already knew this but Tinder is the ultimate proof. No matter how talkative you are or how many trips or jokes you make,if she isn't attracted to your body then she will not date you.

Hm no, mainly gayss or bitchy models
Looks are important, but it also goes with personality , if some is not interested in ubased on looks den they prob won'tbe interested in talking to youor finding out your personality.��������S
I mean, the whole world uses an app that basically makes you date or reject a guy/girl based on their pic. Of course I already knew this but Tinder is the ultimate proof. No matter how talkative you are or how many trips or jokes you make,if she isn't attracted to your body then she will not date you.
Your definition of "whole world" is shocking; I don't know anyone who uses it.
it was never designed to be a dating app though, rather a casual sex hook up thing, so of course looks matter on tinder

Not really. The average looking guy who works with you has an advantage over the hot body builder on Tinder simply due to the fact that they are there in person and you can build a relationship with them

How many times have you seen a fat ugly girl and said she's fit? Never I'm sure so you'd be a hypocrite

We're attracted to a face outside irl as it's the first thing we see. Personality comes after...

Also you have to find them attractive in some way to be sexually aroused.

Posted from TSR Mobile
It is all about looks so you set of gimps stand no chance
In the dim and distance past, we didn't have Tinder. We got out there and talked to people. We did whatever activity, went to whatever club, got smashed. Sometimes we met someone but if we did not who cares? As we had a good time.

Now I get the impression too many kids sit in their rooms expecting true love to come to them via dating apps. It seems to be more effective at is sapping someone's self-confidence than anything else.

So put Tinder down and get out there, it is far less soul-destroying.
Original post by Quantex
In the dim and distance past, we didn't have Tinder. We got out there and talked to people. We did whatever activity, went to whatever club, got smashed. Sometimes we met someone but if we did not who cares? As we had a good time.

Now I get the impression too many kids sit in their rooms expecting true love to come to them via dating apps. It seems to be more effective at is sapping someone's self-confidence than anything else.

If I could rep you 10 times I would..... Having been on dating apps, I've found that nothing beats going outside and meeting people. OP You don't have to go to clubs or bars (if that isn't your cup of tea). There are so many other places you can go and find people to connect with.
Original post by the bear
you are a rude person.

Lol okay then!
Tinder is a hook up app ffs.
If I was interested in that kind of thing I'd make sure to go for a hot guy and not care about his personality.
Original post by Quantex

Dating apps are beneficial for those of us who don't meet anyone in real life, though I agree it lowers self-confidence given how getting a reply on these damn sites is extremely rare.

Also, more on topic...Tinder sucks.
Original post by Alexion
No though. There's plenty of hot people out there that I'd never date even if I got the chance.

Of course, looks are important for that initial attraction - but you'll never click with someone who you don't share personality traits with.

This.

Preach ittt babes
Original post by Quantex

:*

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending