The Student Room Group

Summer 2017 Applications

Scroll to see replies

Original post by midnight999
Hi has anyone applied to Barclays 2017 Marketing Graduate Analyst job and either taken a picture of the job description (which mentions the job specification and job requirements that they are looking for from candidates) and/or copied and pasted job description onto a word document or email?

I have an interview for this job on Friday. However, I am no longer able to view the job description online anymore. If anyone either has a picture of the job description and/or a word document with the job description copied onto it, then I would be very grateful if you could send it to me either by PM or in a reply to this post.

On Friday I called Barclays Recruitment hotline and they told me to email the graduate recruitment email address from which I still haven't got a reply from. Then I asked to speak to someone from graduate recruitment and she said she will forward it someone else this morning. I spoke to that other person this morning and she said she has sent the message to a colleague who still hasn't gotten back to her yet. So I am slightly starting to be a bit doubtful about being able to get it from them soon andI need to view the job description ASAP!

Thanks!

Lol, you don't know what you applied for

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by miyavvii
thanks alot mate. just wondering, i have done a phone interview with baml one full month ago, and have since not heard back. you reckon i should drop them an email? cheers

Probably not. I am also in the same situation!

Posted from TSR Mobile
For people waiting on Jefferies, AC should be held on Dec 3rd, as indicated by HR. However, a friend of mine told me that they had a fast track AC for internship and grad role last week for a few candidates. Offers were made already for IBD.
Original post by torres657
Lol, you don't know what you applied for

Posted from TSR Mobile

I remember a little bit about the job post but not a lot about it. The job description had information written under the following 4 headings "Highlights", "What to expect", "How you'll develop"" and "Who thrives here", I can't remember what was written in any of those sections and this is important in order to prepare for the interview. The reason I can't remember is because I submitted my application in the end of September and after that I was required to do 2 online assessments which did not require me to look at the job description. Also, this application did not require a cover letter and had no motivation-based questions for which it would be helpful to look at the job description. Plus, I have been working on loads of applications since mid-August.
Original post by CaptainKirk12
For people waiting on Jefferies, AC should be held on Dec 3rd, as indicated by HR. However, a friend of mine told me that they had a fast track AC for internship and grad role last week for a few candidates. Offers were made already for IBD.

For summer or full time?
Do you know how many they are taking?
Has anyone done an AC for RBC Global Markets?

Hope to be in for the assessment, but apparently they're interviewing many people and my interview was not that brilliant so chances are not high... let's see!
Reply 5987
Advice for JP AC for research?? is it really 15 interviews? :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

For grad role, not too sure. Maybe 4-5 spots available for recruitment since they converted around 7 last year and yearly intake is usually 12. For internship, they usually don't have a goal but annually take in 15 interns.

As to the number of offers given out already, 2 for internship and 2 for grad as far as I know.
For grad role, not too sure. Maybe 4-5 spots available for recruitment since they converted around 7 last year and yearly intake is usually 12. For internship, they usually don't have a goal but annually take in 15 interns.

As to the number of offers given out already, 2 for internship and 2 for grad as far as I know.

gorcha that means 2-3 spaces left after the first AC assuming no more offers handed out.

Not too bad 15 interns, I thought they were closer to 5 than to 10
Anyone had a Barclays phone interview for Markets post video interview? And any info for MUFG phone interview? Any help would be much appreciated:smile:
Original post by flyman123
Anyone had a Barclays phone interview for Markets post video interview? And any info for MUFG phone interview? Any help would be much appreciated:smile:

Do you know when your MUFG interview is?
Original post by seundad
Do you know when your MUFG interview is?

Yh, its on friday
Original post by flyman123
Yh, its on friday

Fairs mate, are you applying to the Corporate and IBD grad programme. Also when did you get your invitation for Friday?
Original post by 786:)
Advice for JP AC for research?? is it really 15 interviews? :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

15 interviews was for markets btw
Original post by seundad
Fairs mate, are you applying to the Corporate and IBD grad programme. Also when did you get your invitation for Friday?

Also interested. Got my invite for telephone last week but not received an allotted time yet.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by GhostfaceKillah7
Also interested. Got my invite for telephone last week but not received an allotted time yet. Said they'd get back in 7 days

Are any of these for Equities S&T?
Original post by TheParham
Are any of these for Equities S&T?

CIB. I believe S&T program doesn't close until 27th, so will probably be December when those interviews commence
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by GhostfaceKillah7
CIB. I believe S&T program doesn't close until 27th, so will probably be December when those interviews commence

You carry good news my friend, I like you

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending