The Student Room Group

Summer 2017 Applications

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Deltasierra27
3:40 :smile:

LOOOL, looks like I'm just after you. I'm at 4.Any chance you could give me a heads up into what type of questions they ask.:heart::heart::heart:
Original post by oracle95
LOOOL, looks like I'm just after you. I'm at 4.Any chance you could give me a heads up into what type of questions they ask.:heart::heart::heart:

Lol, I'll help sure haha - that is if I remember to check this straight after the interview haha

It says it's just a competency one anyway so it'll be fine... Are you going for trading or sales?

Out of interest when did you send off your app & complete the tests?
This morning

Ah, well good luck!
Lol, I'll help sure haha - that is if I remember to check this straight after the interview haha

It says it's just a competency one anyway so it'll be fine... Are you going for trading or sales?

Out of interest when did you send off your app & complete the tests?

i'm going for trading too.

if its just competency it should be alright. but you never know with these banks...

both were completed aug 3, and you?
Original post by panda12
Does Deutsche Bank use SHL as its test provider?

Kenexa

Posted from TSR Mobile

DB have changed to SHL.
Original post by polecon
DB have changed to SHL.

Good god, so many changes this year

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by oracle95
i'm going for trading too.

if its just competency it should be alright. but you never know with these banks...

both were completed aug 3, and you?

Sweet. Tests on 27th. Submitted on 21st Aug.
Hey guys, I was trying to apply to Citi's summer internship but when I try to submit the registration form, I am told that my email address is already in the system.

I had actually applied for Citi's spring week last year, but when I try to log in with last year's credentials it doesn't work.
Furthermore, if I click on that "Forgot your password?" thing I don't get any email from them (not even in the junk folder).

Has this happened to you too? What should I do?
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 1389
Zoe from the Barclays test is gorgeous.
Original post by athrowaway
You might be thinking of debt/total assets or debt/equity (or something similar) which when too high is a bad thing.

What you've written is Tier 1 leverage ratio which is completely different.

Thanks for the reply. Your right; I was reading a ratio of debt / equity. Cheers :smile:
How long does it take people to complete the applications? They seem to be taking me ages, especially the "why this bank" question...
Sweet. Tests on 27th. Submitted on 21st Aug.

did you guys apply for grad or summer position?
Original post by S_12345
How long does it take people to complete the applications? They seem to be taking me ages, especially the "why this bank" question...

why this bank is meant to be the one that takes you a while if you are doing it the right way
Original post by juventus100
did you guys apply for grad or summer position?

no grad trading positions at ubs (as far as I know)
Can anyone confirm Deutsche Bank are SHL? Ive been revising kenexa all this time for the test :/ also it is just a numerical right?
Original post by Dante991
Can anyone confirm Deutsche Bank are SHL? Ive been revising kenexa all this time for the test :/ also it is just a numerical right?

I believe it is SHL and just Numerical.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Dante991

yea SHL and just numerical , it used to be kenexa for the last few years
Original post by TheParham
why this bank is meant to be the one that takes you a while if you are doing it the right way

Yeah I know, but I feel pressure to not miss the boat for being early - made that mistake for SWs
Original post by S_12345
Yeah I know, but I feel pressure to not miss the boat for being early - made that mistake for SWs

Just pull an all-nighter and do it like a true banker.

If HR see you submit your application at 4am, you are guaranteed an interview :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending