The Student Room Group

Bullet points, columns, tables in economics?

Hi! I have my CIE economics paper 2 IGCSE on Wednesday & I find it easier on myself to give answers using bullet points, arrows, columns, and tables. Especially because theres always a 10 mark question to give the advantages vs the disadvantages. My teacher says I should ALWAYS write in full sentences, but that takes too long to do that, and I always end up forgetting the things I want to say, I also can't write millions of pages, I usually take up 2-3 pages for a question & that isn't efficient. Please let me know :-) Thanks!
Write a quick plan for each question using your chosen method, whether that is bullet points, arrows or tables doesn't matter. This will help you to structure your answer to the question more successfully. Explain your answer in a full sentence briefly and use the tables etc to support your answer if you are struggling. Use both written and visual examples. Practice doing this over the next two days.
Reply 2
Original post by Powersymphonia
Write a quick plan for each question using your chosen method, whether that is bullet points, arrows or tables doesn't matter. This will help you to structure your answer to the question more successfully. Explain your answer in a full sentence briefly and use the tables etc to support your answer if you are struggling. Use both written and visual examples. Practice doing this over the next two days.

Thank you so much! So I can write the plan on the given answer sheet?
Original post by Sara_jalal
Thank you so much! So I can write the plan on the given answer sheet?

yes you can. If you don't want the examiner to mark it, just cross it out or write do not mark next to the plan in the margin. However if you leave it then you could gain some marks for it.

Quick Reply

Latest