The Student Room Group

1% off a First but lowest 20 credits dropped? How does that work?

Hey Guys;

Well, after going through my grades and going off COURSEWORK marks, I am 1% off a First (No joke... literally have BANG ON 69% average...), anyway, my uni says it drops your lowest 20 credits and, was wondering how exactly that works and if it will get me that 1% I need...

Kinda need it to apply for my PGCE next year... =l

The 1% doesn't account for the 20 credits dropped even though I was told that my uni (UWE) does this but I have no idea how it works...
Original post by Scienceisgood
Hey Guys;

Well, after going through my grades and going off COURSEWORK marks, I am 1% off a First (No joke... literally have BANG ON 69% average...), anyway, my uni says it drops your lowest 20 credits and, was wondering how exactly that works and if it will get me that 1% I need...

Kinda need it to apply for my PGCE next year... =l

The 1% doesn't account for the 20 credits dropped even though I was told that my uni (UWE) does this but I have no idea how it works...

Figure out your grade average using the 220 credits with the highest marks and see what that comes up with, if you've currently 1% in it then dropping a module is quite likely to get you that 1st.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending