The Student Room Group

LMH Oxford: Ask us anything

Scroll to see replies

Original post by LMH OXFORD
Hey there, and welcome to the official Lady Margaret Hall (LMH) 'Ask us anything' thread.

I’m Marrium, the Outreach Officer at LMH (weird job title right? You can read more about it and me [url=
Hey there, and welcome to the official Lady Margaret Hall (LMH) 'Ask us anything' thread.

I’m Marrium, the Outreach Officer at LMH (weird job title right? You can read more about it and me here). LMH is one of the 38 independent colleges of the University of Oxford, and it’s my job to encourage students to think about making an application.

So if you'd like to find out more about LMH (here's one way to do that) and what it might be like to study here, please do use this thread, or send me a pm and I'll get back to you as soon as I can.

Hope to hear from you soon!

I am applying for biochemistry next year and I wanted to know what the effect on my application would be if i did A level chemistry, biology and spanish (I already speak spanish)?
I am predicted to A* and an A
Hi, can you please tell me if I had a bad network for my first college interview at Oxford engineering interview and it affected my grade, and I had a good interview at lmh, and the professors at lmh taught me a lot, and the process was very enjoyable, will I be accepted at lmh?
I’m Marrium, the Outreach Officer at LMH (weird job title right? You can read more about it and me here). LMH is one of the 38 independent colleges of the University of Oxford, and it’s my job to encourage students to think about making an application.
So if you'd like to find out more about LMH (here's one way to do that) and what it might be like to study here, please do use this thread, or send me a pm and I'll get back to you as soon as I can.
Hope to hear from you soon!

Hi Marrium! So glad to see a post like this in Student Room. I am an offer holder for an MSc on Evidence-Based Social Intervention and Policy Evaluation. I wanted to ask if you have any funding opportunity for international students.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending