The Student Room Group

Oxford foundation year 2023

Hello everyone, I've applied for the foundation year for law at oxford for the 2023 cycle and I've seen virtually no discussion online. Hoping we can use this forum to keep each other updated!

So I'm actually resisting two of my a-levels (first I got acc) but have always been predicted an AA*A*. Anyway, it was due to extenuating circumstances and all of my choices were happy to consider my application fairly.
My GCSEs are 98877755 LNAT is 24 (last year it was 6 so very proud lol)
I also applied to : Manchester, UCL, Warwick, Edinbrugh.

I have offers from manchester and UCL .
ANYWAYYY enough about meeee plz dont leave me hanging.

Scroll to see replies

Yeah I’ve applied for the foundation year with PPE and my only concern is that my predicted grades are too high which may disadvantage me.
Reply 2
Original post by Sarasgh._
Hello everyone, I've applied for the foundation year for law at oxford for the 2023 cycle and I've seen virtually no discussion online. Hoping we can use this forum to keep each other updated!

So I'm actually resisting two of my a-levels (first I got acc) but have always been predicted an AA*A*. Anyway, it was due to extenuating circumstances and all of my choices were happy to consider my application fairly.

Have you heard anything about interviews yet?

(I'm still waiting.)
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by k59533
Have you heard anything about interviews yet?

(I'm still waiting.)

No nothing about interviews yet but I think we should hear back in a couple weeks. What’s your predicted grades and eligibility criteria
Reply 4
Original post by Sarasgh._

Heyyy I’m also applying for the foundation year and I’m stressing out 😭 when are interviews suppose to happen? I’m also applying for law and got a 24 on the LNAT my predicted grades are A*ABB
(edited 1 year ago)
Hi guys, I am applying for Law with a foundation year and was wondering if any one has heard anything. they said interviews would be in mid to end of march so i’m guessing somewhere next week invitations will be sent out?
Reply 6
Original post by Koficedis
Hi guys, I am applying for Law with a foundation year and was wondering if any one has heard anything. they said interviews would be in mid to end of march so i’m guessing somewhere next week invitations will be sent out?

I’m wondering the same thing I saw on a post last year that said that they gave interviews out on the 7th of March but I’m not sure if it’ll be the same this year
Reply 7
Original post by theangrygrandad
Yeah I’ve applied for the foundation year with PPE and my only concern is that my predicted grades are too high which may disadvantage me.

Hey I also applied for the foundation year with PPE and my predicted grades are a bit high too, I was worried about that but I was invited for interviews so I guess it isn't important. Have u been invited for interviews and what are your predicted grades if you don't mind me asking mine are A*A*A
Reply 8
Original post by Lala338
I’m wondering the same thing I saw on a post last year that said that they gave interviews out on the 7th of March but I’m not sure if it’ll be the same this year

Ours were earlier, interviews were sent out yesterday (3rd March)
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by Jd506
Ours were earlier, interviews were sent out yesterday (3rd March)

Hey, what time yesterday did you receive your interview? Also how long do you have to prepare?
Original post by Jd506
Hey I also applied for the foundation year with PPE and my predicted grades are a bit high too, I was worried about that but I was invited for interviews so I guess it isn't important. Have u been invited for interviews and what are your predicted grades if you don't mind me asking mine are A*A*A

I applied ppe too and I haven’t received anything yet
Original post by Koficedis

Hey, I’m also applying for law but I’ve received nothing yet 💀 wbu?
Reply 12
Original post by Noor9870
Hey, what time yesterday did you receive your interview? Also how long do you have to prepare?

Hi, I received the email by around 3.30pm, they gave me 10 days to prepare.
Reply 13
Original post by theangrygrandad
I applied ppe too and I haven’t received anything yet

I don't know if they are done sending out emails so u might still receive one, what are your predicted grades?
Original post by Jd506

Best of luck!
Interviews are being given out? Any law applicants received one? Also good luck everyone!
Original post by Jd506

Congratulations!
Good luck in your interview!
Original post by Lala338
Interviews are being given out? Any law applicants received one? Also good luck everyone!

Still waiting 💀 bro the wait is killing me but hopefully next week
Original post by Noor9870
Still waiting 💀 bro the wait is killing me but hopefully next week

No but same I’m mentally preparing myself 😭😭 are you also applying for law?
Original post by Lala338
No but same I’m mentally preparing myself 😭😭 are you also applying for law?

Yea lmao but hearing that PPE has already sent out interviews is stressing me out lmao. hopefully next week we’ll get offers. Keep me updated on whether u get an interview. Tyty

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending