I am :u:

Well, you just referred to me as "sir" so I guess I win :u:

Zuki 1
Blondie 0

:smug:
Once a decade
lol ok suck your mum too then init
Original post by ivybridge
Your racist language is disgusting. Reported.
Original post by Zuki
Well, you just referred to me as "sir" so I guess I win :u:

Zuki 1
Blondie 0

:smug:

I should have expected you not to detect the sarcasm :rolleyes:
Everyday

But my hair 2-3 times a week
wtf I literally wash my hair one a week MAX maybe even once every 12 days or something - only when it looks bad lmao
(I don't have grease issues, ma hair is curly and dry af)
and shower wise, honestly, sometimes I'll shower every day, but most the time it's once a week, obviously it depends if I've done exercise or nah
how do you guys have time to wash your hair so much? Jesus, I have to plan it out like *and today I cannot see anybody because I will be washing my hair*
Every day :yep: Sometimes twice a day (e.g on gym days or when it's really hot) :biggrin:
Original post by mariyahx
lol ok suck your mum too then init

Grow up.
Weekdays, everyday excluding friday..
Weekends on Sunday.

Basically i stink on saturday.
shower everyday at uni how can you not wake up sweating with summer here etc. at home i do try to bathe everyday but i have a old style boiler were you have to leave the water on for 30 mins minimum to run a nice lengthy bath
I shower pretty much every day tbh cos I think, well, I'm going to wash my face and brush my teeth anyway - May as well jump in the shower and do it all at once. I only wash my hair maybe twice a week though.
Once per day in the morning.I don't like my face feeling dry, and icky as soon i wake up. I enjoy hot water and take long showers because of it, lol.
Reply 116
Pure cold water shower, twice a day. One at the beginning of the day (04:00am) and one just before I go to sleep (around 1:00-2:00am). Just to stay awake and I like the smell of my wet hair :wink:
Whenever the kettle is working... Its barren up here in t'North.
twice a day minimum
Reply 119
Everyday sometimes twice a day if I feel icky after a long day :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest