The Student Room Group

Engg @ Kings College ??

Hey Engineers out there ...... I hav been offered a place @ COmputer Systems And Electronics at Kings College . Bein an international student i dun hav clue how r things there .. the studies , the practical work etc . Please Help me out with this one .. Secondly , Can i bein an international student choose the option of A YEAR IN INDUSTRY ie work placement . wat edge does it give ? can i survive without it ? Please help me ....
Reply 1
YaSSaR
Hey Engineers out there ...... I hav been offered a place @ COmputer Systems And Electronics at Kings College . Bein an international student i dun hav clue how r things there .. the studies , the practical work etc . Please Help me out with this one .. Secondly , Can i bein an international student choose the option of A YEAR IN INDUSTRY ie work placement . wat edge does it give ? can i survive without it ? Please help me ....

that shows you what you have to do
http://www.kcl.ac.uk/ugp05/programme.php?getid=32

Kings college offer computed aided mech engineering........ is this much different from normal mech engineering? why dont they just do normal mechanical engineering, and is it a disadvantage to have computer aided in front of mechanical engineering.

please help
Reply 2
bump

Latest