The Student Room Group

How did you find the C2?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by MicroTyson
Same I found it easy, also lost marks stupidly, in the logs question, after letting

y=2xy = 2^{x}

and solving to find yy , i forgot to plug the value back into the equation to solve for xx

2 Marks lost or..?

Probably, maybe even 1 if your y value is correct.
Original post by leo98luka
hi guys, what did you get for Question 3??? I found the exam alright :smile:

Hey quick reminder of question 3?
Reply 42
Original post by MJS107
Considering the range was between 0 and 360 degrees...you would be foolish to use radians. Nonetheless, I do believe as long as you show your method, you do not lose all the marks in those types of questions if you used the wrong mode on your calculator.

Thanks, I actually did do the question in degrees :smile:
Reply 43
Please vote guys
Reply 44
Original post by d14m
Thanks, I actually did do the question in degrees :smile:

Ok, that's great. Always double check the range, especially because the previous part wanted it in radians.
Hi guys

if i put 5y + 3x - 95 = 0, will i still get the mark even though it said put it as 'ax + by + c = 0'
Original post by maddywalde
Hi guys

if i put 5y + 3x - 95 = 0, will i still get the mark even though it said put it as 'ax + by + c = 0'

Most likely yes
Original post by 4nonymous
Most likely yes

ok phew :') thanks
Reply 48
If anyone can post the paper I'm happy to write a set of full solutions (if this already exists please let me know)
Reply 49
Original post by tory88
If anyone can post the paper I'm happy to write a set of full solutions (if this already exists please let me know)

No full solutions only what people remember from the exam.
and I don't think any of us has the paper.
Reply 50
hi guys if i put two negative answers as well in Q6 as I didn't pay attention to the range
how many marks will i lose
Reply 51
Original post by mani119
No full solutions only what people remember from the exam.
and I don't think any of us has the paper.

Papers usually pop up on the night of the exam. I would imagine someone has it - teachers can get hold of the exam as soon as it has been sat (I don't teach A-level maths this year, hence why I don't have one).
How did people get K?
Reply 53
...shame we cannot see the paper...
b2.jpg
Original post by hjs18
Did anyone else feel like they were dying in the exam or was it just me

i thought i was the only one
My god it was easy and yhh last question P= 120, i was expecting it to be harder tbh cus been doing loads of solomon papers nd been getting bad marks like 66/75 in those was expecting to get a bad like 66 in this but pretty sure i only missed like 3marks cus cdnt be bothered to prove tht P was equal to tht long thing
Original post by KJQJQJQ
hi guys if i put two negative answers as well in Q6 as I didn't pay attention to the range
how many marks will i lose

You dont lose any you get isw which means ignore subsequent work
Reply 58
Does anybody have the mark scheme for c2 aqa 2016 paper

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending