The Student Room Group

C2 WAS EASIER THAN C1! What do you think?

In my opinion EDEXCEL'S C1 was actually harder than today's C2 exam.

ALOT of people were complaining about the last question but it was just simple substitution... it did take me about 10-20 mins overall to complete all parts of Q9 but they were simple.

Also; anyone got an "unofficial mark scheme" for Edexcel C2 yet?
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:

You can also find the Exam Thread list for A-levels here and GCSE here. :dumbells:

Just quoting in Puddles the Monkey so she can move the thread if needed :h:

Spoiler

Reply 2
Original post by Tobiq

ALOT of people were complaining about the last question but it was just simple substitution... it did take me about 10-20 mins overall to complete all parts of Q9 but they were simple.

Yes I agree entirely and https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0oMWrq-hJTQcEpza3F0VjN1dGc/view?usp=sharing
Original post by Tobiq

I actually think I did better on C1, I made silly mistakes on some questions and lost a lot of marks on the last question for C2, also according to the unofficial mark schemes I got a much higher mark in C1.
Did arsey make an mark scheme?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending