The Student Room Group

Has anyone ever had a fit driving instructor or examiner?

Never in my life have I ever seen a good looking driving instructor. I went for my driving test a last week and all the other instructors were old men. I was just wondering if anyone has ever had a fit driving instructor??? (These are the thoughts that go through my head while revising😂)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Your Mums a driving instructer isn't she?
Never in my life as well lol all been top blokes but middle aged and bloated and gently tatted and always chatting about footy. Pure dads so a good time, never had an instructor from hell because I'm the student from hell. I once pulled up to go to chat to someone I recognised and I asked if we could stop for a bite.
Reply 3
Original post by 0to100
Never in my life as well lol all been top blokes but middle aged and bloated and gently tatted and always chatting about footy. Pure dads so a good time, never had an instructor from hell because I'm the student from hell. I once pulled up to go to chat to someone I recognised and I asked if we could stop for a bite.

Wow!!!!And he actually let you?😂 My instructor would make me stop so he could go to the toilet at a petrol station :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by eeektoe
Wow!!!!And he actually let you?😂 My instructor would make me stop so he could go to the toilet at a petrol station :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lool well when I saw a group of my mates I did stop at inappropriate but not dangerous time. I've had a number of instructors because I've quit sometimes or complained for a new instructor for like no reason lol but yes one time he looked for the nearest petrol station where we could stop because I wanted fags :\ so he says if I can get by a roundabout properly, using all the precautions like looking right and that, and if I parked near a petrol tank properly I could go get one. So I went for it but I was legit terrified lol so I just stay there holding the wheel like nah I'm not gonna do it, we hadn't really even got to that lesson yet. So that was an error on his part but prob his way of telling me I won't be able to stop off anywhere lol so we're just yelling at each other, people are honking, I sat through 2 red lights just yelling at him yelling at me, can't even rem what was said but I'm sat refusing to turn at the roundabout no way **** it. This was like two yrs ago lol Never got my fags that day. :biggrin:
Reply 5
Yeah i have. My first instructor was really fit, and was aged 26. I was actually gobsmacked when i was picked up for my first lesson, as i wasn't expecting it. Sadly though i was only with that instructor for 4 lessons, since i had to re-locate 2 weeks later :/
My father in law is a driving instructor. If you're into the santa claus look then you may find him attractive.
Reply 7
Original post by Dann.It
Yeah i have. My first instructor was really fit, and was aged 26. I was actually gobsmacked when i was picked up for my first lesson, as i wasn't expecting it. Sadly though i was only with that instructor for 4 lessons, since i had to re-locate 2 weeks later :/

Should've cherished those 4hours!!!! :wink:
Reply 8
Original post by Elivercury
My father in law is a driving instructor. If you're into the santa claus look then you may find him attractive.

OOHH YEESSSS!! just what I'm looking for!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending