The Student Room Group

WJEC A2 ICT Unit 3 Revision Notes (Past Questions and Model Answers)

Hi guys,

I completed my A Level in ICT last year, and as part of my revision I went through as many past papers as I could, compiling the questions and writing model answers for each. I thought I'd put them up on TSR in case anyone finds them helpful :smile:
Original post by Leviathan1741
Hi guys,

I completed my A Level in ICT last year, and as part of my revision I went through as many past papers as I could, compiling the questions and writing model answers for each. I thought I'd put them up on TSR in case anyone finds them helpful :smile:

Thank you very much!!! May I ask what grade you got for ICT overall?
Original post by alevellife123
Thank you very much!!! May I ask what grade you got for ICT overall?

You're welcome! I got a B overall, I was 3 marks away from an A!! Nobody in my year got higher than a B though, so I don't feel too bad about that!
You're welcome! I got a B overall, I was 3 marks away from an A!! Nobody in my year got higher than a B though, so I don't feel too bad about that!

Congrats on your grade! Thank you very much, these resources are so helpful!
Original post by alevellife123
Congrats on your grade! Thank you very much, these resources are so helpful!

Thank you! Good luck with the course! :h:
Reply 5
Why can I not open these files?
Hi guys,

Original post by SarangYongya
Why can I not open these files?

I have no idea :dontknow:

If you give me your email address via private message so I can send them to you, perhaps that would work? :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending