The Student Room Group

boy troubles

I like this guy, never admitted it to anyone and have always denied it. I don't know either we have much in common and we went to secondary school together and always got on but then we went to different colleges. He kept dropping hints before I left that he liked me but I left it, I didn't want to ruin our friendship and we wouldn't be seeing much of each other which was part of one of the hints 'that it was pointless being in a long distance relationship'. However, now I see him once a week and he's got better looking but he always teases me and I can't be assed with it. I don't know whether this is because he is with other guys but he never makes the effort to talk to me and I still think he likes me. What do I do?
Start talking to him more and flirt with him

This will give you an idea if he likes you or not. But, let him hint that he likes you not you.
Hmm thats a confusing situation.
Maybe have a convo with him?
If yoh dont like him anymore then dont speak to him.
But it sounds like you still have feelings so i would have a convo with him and just get to know each other better and then you can decide on what to do next.
Original post by Holidaylover647
I like this guy, never admitted it to anyone and have always denied it. I don't know either we have much in common and we went to secondary school together and always got on but then we went to different colleges. He kept dropping hints before I left that he liked me but I left it, I didn't want to ruin our friendship and we wouldn't be seeing much of each other which was part of one of the hints 'that it was pointless being in a long distance relationship'. However, now I see him once a week and he's got better looking but he always teases me and I can't be assed with it. I don't know whether this is because he is with other guys but he never makes the effort to talk to me and I still think he likes me. What do I do?

I think that u should just try and talk to him normally like u used to when u were in secondary school, and bring back all the old memories that u and him used to laugh about, then u may know if he likes u or not by his reaction :smile:
[QUOTE=Defraction;65534437]Start talking to him more and flirt with him

This will give you an idea if he likes you or not. But, let him hint that he likes you not you.

Thank you, I might just do that. A problem is though he always tells me about the girls he's talking to or has dated but then will ask me if I'm seeing one....almost like he's trying to make me jealous😁

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending