Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
who dem peeps who voted easy....

i expect 100percent from u fckrs
There is already a GB prediction thread
Reply 3
Original post by themechguy
There is already a GB prediction thread

It's better to find out how people found the paper rather than predict the grade boundaries off the bat. Once we get a decent amount of voters we can get some sort of grade boundary predictions up
Reply 4
It was ok. A few weird questions (those ps and qs!) which slowed me down. But it was all doable for me.
Reply 5
Did question 4 give initial conditions for part a? I got x=r/q+ce^(-qt/p). Would I drop a mark for not putting rc/q? I merged it as one constant. In the unofficial mark scheme by Ewan he has a minus and not a plus
Original post by Cpj16
who dem peeps who voted easy....

i expect 100percent from u fckrs

:tongue:
Reply 7
Bump!
Original post by target21859
Did question 4 give initial conditions for part a? I got x=r/q+ce^(-qt/p). Would I drop a mark for not putting rc/q? I merged it as one constant. In the unofficial mark scheme by Ewan he has a minus and not a plus

Do you have the unofficial mark scheme?
Reply 9
Original post by patriciamilou
Do you have the unofficial mark scheme?

No.
I'm not going to vote, but I think it was quite a tough paper, overall.

Original post by target21859

I also missed the initial conditions for that question. From the solutions people have posted it seems there was x0=0x_0 = 0.
Original post by EricPiphany
I'm not going to vote, but I think it was quite a tough paper, overall.

I also missed the initial conditions for that question. From the solutions people have posted it seems there was x0=0x_0 = 0.

Please vote very hard - we can always hope that edexcel looks at this and helps out!
Original post by themechguy
Please vote very hard - we can always hope that edexcel looks at this and helps out!

Sorry.

Who even says I thought it was very hard? I said it was tough.
Tough for an exam with pressure and time limits and accuracy marks, not hard from a mathematical point of view.
Sorry.

Tough for an exam with pressure and time limits and accuracy marks, not hard from a mathematical point of view.

Haha, one could hope.

I ran out of time, I could have probably seen through things but I was so tired, I didn't get to sleep till near 1AM because our roof leaked water... I couldn't do q2b, q4b or q8b, time limit was insane..
Reply 14
Sorry.

I very much so agree with this statement. If I were in my room with my headphones on id probably get 75/75 :laugh:
Though with the exam stress etc I made some silly errors.
I'm thinking at best I'll get 67/75 and at worst 65/75. In any case, initial reactions suggest a more 'normal' A* boundary this year. Probably around 67. Maybe 66. One can only hope I done enough to get an A*
Reply 15
On a scale of 1-10 I'd rate it a (r/p)int(e^(q/p))
Original post by edothero
I very much so agree with this statement. If I were in my room with my headphones on id probably get 75/75 :laugh:
Though with the exam stress etc I made some silly errors.
I'm thinking at best I'll get 67/75 and at worst 65/75. In any case, initial reactions suggest a more 'normal' A* boundary this year. Probably around 67. Maybe 66. One can only hope I done enough to get an A*

Same. It's those god damn silly mistakes that cost me those petty marks. I predict around 65 marks -___-. Around 7 of those marks were because I made a stupid mistake at the expansion question. Judging by the poll I hope it's 65 for an A*. It's ironic that I made mistakes on arguably the most generic FP2 question lol.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 17
Original post by Pyslocke
Same. It's those god damn silly mistakes that cost me those petty marks. I predict around 65 marks -___-. Around 7 of those marks were because I made a stupid mistake at the expansion question. Judging by the poll I hope it's 65 for an A*. It's ironic that I made mistakes on arguably the most generic FP2 question lol.

Indeed, quite frustrating. Hoping FP3 and either M2/S2 can do me justice and boost my total UMS past 270.
Reply 18
Bump.
Who are these 60+ people voting "very easy"...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending