The Student Room Group

Christians forced to hide their faith from abusive Muslim refugees

CHRISTIAN refugees have been forced to hide their faith from Muslim refugees who bully them over their religion.

According to German newspaper Zeit a number of refugees in Hamburg said they feel unsafe and fear for their safety because of their faith.

Dena Kasravi, a Christian convert from Iran, spent years attending illegal bible groups in her homeland but after making her way to Germany said she still lives in fear.

The 33-year-old said: “If they find out, I will be fair game. Everyone will have the right to destroy me. Some Muslims even think it is their obligation.

“I can’t get rid of the fear.”

Read More:
http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/679518/Christians-forced-hide-faith-from-abusive-Muslim-refugees-Germany
Original post by WhiteMan16
CHRISTIAN refugees have been forced to hide their faith from Muslim refugees who bully them over their religion.

According to German newspaper Zeit a number of refugees in Hamburg said they feel unsafe and fear for their safety because of their faith.

Dena Kasravi, a Christian convert from Iran, spent years attending illegal bible groups in her homeland but after making her way to Germany said she still lives in fear.

The 33-year-old said: “If they find out, I will be fair game. Everyone will have the right to destroy me. Some Muslims even think it is their obligation.

Read More:
http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/679518/Christians-forced-hide-faith-from-abusive-Muslim-refugees-Germany

It's been going on since the beginning.

Posted from TSR Mobile
:sad:
Reply 3
Extremely sad that this is happening to Christians right here in our civilised Western society. We are losing our Christian values day by day now- we need to end this persecution of Christians by Muslims and other religions.
(edited 7 years ago)
Round them up and send them back.
It really is quite simple for countries like Germany, only let in women and children. DO NOT LET IN MALES IN THEIR 20-30'S that 1, aren't even from Syria, and two the Syrian men should be fighting...
My great uncle charged over a trench at 16, and these "males" that are mostly not from Syria, just turn up for economic gain, and with my way you will not have mass rapes committed by migrants, only those most in danger, women and children should be allowed in anyway.

The left are worried about racism, islamaphobia ect, my way wouldn't result in the rise of that as it wouldn't allow males in their 20-30's turning up(that also aren't from Syria) seeking economic gain and committing crimes coz they know they can get away with us..

Inb4 bigot or some crap. Sod off
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 6
Original post by WhiteMan16

Read More:

When you try consciously not to be racist towards Muslims and then you come across stuff like this. Christians should be able to proudly declare their faith.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
:mad:
Original post by Trill
When you try consciously not to be racist towards Muslims and then you come across stuff like this. Christians should be able to proudly declare their faith.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well they won't be able to in the future, given you're "remain".
Reply 9
Original post by Trill

Posted from TSR Mobile

WRONG
Reply 10
Original post by Conservationofmass
Well they won't be able to in the future, given you're "remain".

You must be confused and not everything relates to this Brexit nonsense. God forbid anyone would tell if I can and cannot announce my Christian faith.
Not surprised at all

and it's only going to get worse
Original post by BaconandSauce
Not surprised at all

and it's only going to get worse

Much worse

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending