The Student Room Group
Students on campus at Loughborough University
Loughborough University
Loughborough

A2 results day / missing grades

Want to study industrial design at uni, got a conditional offer for A,B,B. But have a gut feeling I will miss out on the A, does anyone have similar scenarios as me but were able to get in still missing out on the grades? I really don't see myself studying at a different uni, hope someone can give feedback thanks!
I would think they'd be happy with BBB/BBC if one or two of the grades were very high and close to the grade boundaries
Students on campus at Loughborough University
Loughborough University
Loughborough
Original post by Kieran1996
I would think they'd be happy with BBB/BBC if one or two of the grades were very high and close to the grade boundaries

Wouldn't count on that. My flatmate initially applied for Loughborough, ending up with BBC as opposed to ABB and was rejected
Original post by cherryred90s
Wouldn't count on that. My flatmate initially applied for Loughborough, ending up with BBC as opposed to ABB and was rejected

Of course a question like this is always hard to answer because it really does come down to who is making the decision

Doubt you know it but were those BBC grades low (i.e. closer to CCD than closer to AAB?) as that would be a big influence
Original post by Kieran1996
Of course a question like this is always hard to answer because it really does come down to who is making the decision

Doubt you know it but were those BBC grades low (i.e. closer to CCD than closer to AAB?) as that would be a big influence

I'm not sure of her exact ums but either way, getting BBC for an ABB offer is very risky
Original post by cherryred90s
I'm not sure of her exact ums but either way, getting BBC for an ABB offer is very risky

I agree, hopefully OP achieves ABB

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending