The Student Room Group
Is it a conspiracy video? :rolleyes:
It is well that the people of the nation do not understand our banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning.

- Henry Ford
Do you genuinely expect people to listen through 5 hours of footage at your behest? If you want this discussed, sum it up yourself, otherwise it's just going to get ignored like all the other conspiracy videos that pop up.
TML
Is it a conspiracy video? :rolleyes:

Then it must be lies!

:rolleyes:
I saw the Aaron Russo about pretty much the same thing , but he's a tool; so I stopped halfway through.

This is supposed to be really good, so I'll have a look later.

PS. Where ya been Siaz ?!?! :biggrin:
Then it must be lies!

:rolleyes:

I never said that, I only asked a question. I've seen many of these videos before after all these discussions with Siaz, and therefore wanted to know if it was a conspiracy video before watching them.

Incidentally I believe they do spout a load of BS, but that's only incidental.
Don't knock it 'till you've tried it is all I'm asking.
Trust me, Siaz knows how many of these type of videos I've been through when discussing 9/11 with him. With covered the global banking network amongst all these other theories. I'd be very disappointed if I found myself watching yet another one half way through it.
Well no offence to Siaz but he's not exactly an expert (he well could be- I don't know him :s-smilie:). He couldn't know all the stuff worth mentioning. It just smacks of close-mindedness when someone doesn't watch something because it's a conspiracy video. Who knows, they may even be able to back up their claims. :rolleyes:
Reply 10
I don't normally venture into this area but I couldn't resist seeing what BS Siaz had unearthed this time. Predictably, it's really steaming.
Who knows, they may even be able to back up their claims.

If if anything like the many others, I'm sure we'll all be disappointed. How long are these ones? 40 minutes?
Over an hour. I might watch them if I have time. But conspiracy videos aren't high on my priorities list.
Reply 13
DrunkHamster
It is well that the people of the nation do not understand our banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning.

- Henry Ford

The international financiers are behind all war. They are what is called the International Jew - German Jews, French Jews, English Jews, American Jews. I believe that in all these countries except our own the Jewish financier is supreme... Here, the Jew is a threat.

- Henry Ford
Reply 14
This thread is turning into a classic conspiracy theory thread: "Oh no, the Jews!"
Reply 15
The concept that the bank of england or federal reserve are owned by private individuals is not a theory. It's a fact.

Another fact is that every unit of credit they issue, carries an inherent burden of debt. It is therefore a fact also that these institutions work to create debt. This in turn creates another fact... these institutions rob the people.
If you wonder how that could be so, watch the vid. If you don't care or you don't think anyone could get away with that, ignore it. The way i see it, the more information the better.

btw Why should I spend lots of time summing up a 4 hr vid? People need to learn for themselves, I`m not a teacher! What happened to a thirst for knowledge? Spoon fed peeps really nark me. I`m asking what anyone thinks of the concepts in the vid. I'd rather dicuss facts inherent to these concepts than my own everchanging opinions! :smile:
Reply 16
SiAz
The concept that the bank of england or federal reserve are owned by private individuals (1) is not a theory. It's a fact.

(2)Another fact is that every unit of credit they issue, carries an inherent burden of debt. It is therefore a fact also that these institutions work to create debt(3)(4). This in turn creates another fact... these institutions rob the people.
If you wonder how that could be so, watch the vid. If you don't care or you don't think anyone could get away with that, ignore it. The way i see it, the more information the better.

btw Why should I spend lots of time summing up a 4 hr vid? People need to learn for themselves, I`m not a teacher! What happened to a thirst for knowledge? Spoon fed peeps really nark me. I`m asking what anyone thinks of the concepts in the vid. I'd rather dicuss facts inherent to these concepts than my own everchanging opinions! :smile:

(1) Oh rly...

(2) Apart from the fact that you are making a patently false assumption that for some reason the BoE is 'working to create credit', how on earth have you made the link between 'create* debt' and 'rob the people'?

(3) It's the DMO that issues Government debt, not the BoE.

(4) Given the BoE actually works in a closed loop, non-fractional reserving system to maintain liquidity and regulate money markets, it would be difficult for it to 'create' anything.

*not to mention that debt has two sides and Government debt is issued not created.

Why don't you ever think this **** through before you come spraying it around these boards for the n'th time?
Reply 17
City bound
(1) Oh rly...

(2) Apart from the fact that you are making a patently false assumption that for some reason the BoE is 'working to create credit', how on earth have you made the link between 'create* debt' and 'rob the people'?

(3) It's the DMO that issues Government debt, not the BoE.

(4) Given the BoE actually works in a closed loop, non-fractional reserving system to maintain liquidity and regulate money markets, it would be difficult for it to 'create' anything.

*not to mention that debt has two sides and Government debt is issued not created.

Why don't you ever think this **** through before you come spraying it around these boards for the n'th time?

Well, you've definitely disproved that the bank of england is owned by private individuals/families. You've also successfully illustrated that the bank of england operates in a slightly different way to the fed. slightly.

Well done you.
Reply 18
Well, if you give people this much ammunition you're likely to get shot to pieces. Perhaps you could try sourcing some of your crap in the first place.
Reply 19
City bound
Well, if you give people this much ammunition you're likely to get shot to pieces. Perhaps you could try sourcing some of your crap in the first place.

lol, I think you misunderstand my post! You haven't disproven the bank of england in owned by private shareholders have you? That'll be because it is owned by private shareholders. :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending