The Student Room Group
Edge Hill University
Edge Hill University
Ormskirk
Visit website

Edge hill nursing September 2016

Hi
Does anybody have any ideas on the edge hill timetable for September 2016 nursing ?
Would we be in uni Monday-Friday or is there days off throughout the week?
Also does anybody know which weeks we have off throughout the year?
I'm so exited about starting , I would just like to sort out some childcare.
Any help would be greatly appreciated
you will get your timetable when you register in september, but we was in monday to friday mostly 9-5 for the first semester. then it all changes there is a 3 year timetable which they send out in august time showing when your on placement and that x
Edge Hill University
Edge Hill University
Ormskirk
Visit website
Reply 2
Thank you, I have the timetable now. I spoke to a lady on the phone and she emailed it to me x
Reply 3
Hi I also start in September and wanted to know the same questions 🙈 Could you post the timetable on here please x
Reply 4
Hi
did you get the getting started email? it's all on there with the timetable for the induction week. I will try to add the link now, have a look under course preparation and first week X

https://www.edgehill.ac.uk/gettingstarted/undergraduate/
definetly attend freshers fair, we got a ton of free stuff last year and also all groups around campus came that you can sign up for :-)*
Reply 6
Original post by sophie1405
definetly attend freshers fair, we got a ton of free stuff last year and also all groups around campus came that you can sign up for :-)*

Hi , that sounds good il attend, what sort of free stuff can you get ?
What kind of groups can you sign up to ?
Thanks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending