The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Hey guys, just thought I'd come and say hi to all you other single TSRians :tongue:
Original post by Michael_Fishy
I'm still in sixth form at the moment, doing Biology Psychology and Politics. I'm heading off to London this year to read law - not quite sure which university yet. Initially I wanted to do medicine, hence the subject choice (Chemistry was my AS, was supposed to be politics but I got an A and an E in chemistry).

As for mixed messages - yeah. i've literally got to the point with her where I'm going to not bother making an effort, and we'll see how it plays out... Can't be arsed with toying around like this

Oh that's an interesting mix. I did Biology too. Law is quite a big jump from medicine haha, why law?
Ugh yeah I hate it when that happens. Just leave her be, either she'll come running to you or she won't. Mind games aren't worth it

Original post by Leviathan1741
Hey guys, just thought I'd come and say hi to all you other single TSRians :tongue:

Hey! How's it going?
Original post by CatnipGlows

Hey! How's it going?

Hi Catnip :h:

Things are going okay, struggling with one of my uni modules though (hence being on TSR to avoid it) :colondollar:

How about you? :smile:
Hi Catnip :h:

Things are going okay, struggling with one of my uni modules though (hence being on TSR to avoid it) :colondollar:

How about you? :smile:

What module is it? Avoidance is always the best cure :dance:

Yeah I'm not too bad thanks! Just chilling, I'm trying to find new things to binge watch on Netflix
What module is it? Avoidance is always the best cure :dance:

Yeah I'm not too bad thanks! Just chilling, I'm trying to find new things to binge watch on Netflix

Introductory Environmental Chemistry :argh:

Ah haha, I'd probably be doing something similar if I had some spare time (unfortunately I'm rather behind in my work though) :tongue:
Introductory Environmental Chemistry :argh:

Ah haha, I'd probably be doing something similar if I had some spare time (unfortunately I'm rather behind in my work though) :tongue:

Oh that sounds painful :cry2: at least it's only an Introduction though right...? :biggrin:

To be honest I'm rather behind on my work too, but I just really don't have the motivation to get started :s-smilie:
Oh that sounds painful :cry2: at least it's only an Introduction though right...? :biggrin:

To be honest I'm rather behind on my work too, but I just really don't have the motivation to get started :s-smilie:

Well, they said that, but so far I've hardly understood any of it. It's supposed to be understandable for students who didn't do A Level Chemistry (like myself), but it still seems impossible to me :redface:

Lacking motivation sucks doesn't it? It's something I struggled with all through sixth form and it hasn't gone away at uni. I've found that often it's the lack of motivation which is the hardest aspect to deal with, rather than the work actually being difficult. We can get through this though! :biggrin:
Well, they said that, but so far I've hardly understood any of it. It's supposed to be understandable for students who didn't do A Level Chemistry (like myself), but it still seems impossible to me :redface:

Lacking motivation sucks doesn't it? It's something I struggled with all through sixth form and it hasn't gone away at uni. I've found that often it's the lack of motivation which is the hardest aspect to deal with, rather than the work actually being difficult. We can get through this though! :biggrin:

It does sound difficult to be fair. I'll stick to Biology :tongue:

Yes it's so annoying! Let's have positive attitudes :biggrin: we can do it :rock:
Oh that's an interesting mix. I did Biology too. Law is quite a big jump from medicine haha, why law?
Ugh yeah I hate it when that happens. Just leave her be, either she'll come running to you or she won't. Mind games aren't worth it

I took chemistry as a hint that STEM probably wasn't for me,and I'd really enjoyed politics all year, but was hesitant to do a degree in it because it had no clear destination after university. Law seemed narrower and tended to pay better :biggrin: Plus We'd done a bit of it in Politics with the Constitution and the Judiciary. so I thought why not. Honestly I'm not sure it's what i want to do but nothing ventured nothing gained. If I don't like it I'll drop out and start a new course, student finance will still finance it through a gift year and I'm not too fussed about debt.
Happy Valentine's all you wonderful people...
Original post by ironandbeer2
Happy Valentine's all you wonderful people...

You too!
Happy valentines day my little chickens

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SassQueen13
Happy valentines day my little chickens

Posted from TSR Mobile

I completely understand if you don't believe this but I was just about to PM you before I saw you'd posted this. Spooky...
Original post by ironandbeer2

Very nice

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Michael_Fishy

Thank you, I can tell you're a smart one.
Reply 1797
hey guys, need some help! I'm getting a serious crush on this guy (I'm a dude and single for nearly two years). I never meet guys I romantically like so I'm trying hard not to bugger this up!
Original post by CGSW
hey guys, need some help! I'm getting a serious crush on this guy (I'm a dude and single for nearly two years). I never meet guys I romantically like so I'm trying hard not to bugger this up!

This is the singles society lol. Relatinships arent exactly our forte

Posted from TSR Mobile
[video="youtube;u371HgBh3OQ"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u371HgBh3OQ[/video]
@sleepinglions you've probably heard this before...but I thought I'd post it anyway :tongue:

Latest