The Student Room Group
Kingston University
Kingston University
Kingston upon Thames

University Term Dates

Ever wondered what University Term dates are like here at Kingston? Coming from the perspective of an international student, it took a while to adjust to a different academic calendar than the one I was used to!
Here at Kingston university the academic term is split into three terms!

Autumn Term - Monday 25 September 2023 to Friday 15 December 2023

- The first term of the academic year is usually the most exciting! With events like freshers fair and welcome week to get you acquainted with your new surroundings and many social events to help you make new friends from people of different backgrounds and courses. :colondollar:

- If you are an art and design student like myself, this is the best time to try out new mediums and familiarise yourself with the different workshops and facilities the uni has to offer!

- This is also the perfect opportunity to explore different clubs and societies according to your interests or try something new! :wink:

Spring Term - Monday 8 January 2024 to Friday 29 March 2024

- The spring term is usually one of the busier terms as graduating students are rushing to complete their dissertations and workshops get busier in anticipation of the final submissions!

Summer Term - Monday 15 April 2024 to Friday 28 June 2024

- Summer term starts just after the spring break and is usually the exam season for most undergraduate students!

- However, some art and design courses at Kingston School of the Arts finish the bulk of their submissions before the spring break in preparation for the art degree showcases during the summer!

If you are interested in finding out more term time and holiday dates, simply click HERE for more detailed information. Feel free to drop any questions you may have in the comments below and I’ll try my best to answer them! I hope this short post helps in introducing the events that happen throughout the academic calendar. :u:

Zhi En (Kingston Rep.)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending