The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by SCIENCE :D
You are correct sir, true communism has never been properly implemented. I believe it could work if done properly.

Nice meme.
Original post by welshiee
Trump is a fool. I am more concerned with the rise of the far right in Europe. For example, France has serious issues in this regard. Communism is the answer as it brings people together on a level playing field.

Get out, Commie.
I hope so.
Trump isn't in Europe you dolt.
Reply 64
Original post by Themini
Same! I am quite worried for my Muslim friends :frown:. I think if brexit causes high unemployment/ an economic crash- similar to that prior to Nazi Germany..it is quite likely that'll be last straw and history in Europe will repeat itself.

Lets remind ourselves that the EU was created, among other reasons, to bring lasting peace to the continent. As the EU countries are becoming more dissatisfied and the block is weakening, I'm afraid of what's to come.
Reply 65
How many concentration camps has he established and how many were murdered? Hopefully, you have evidence. You also should be considered a dangerous and despicable human for inventing such horrible acts on someone.
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by Afried
How many concentration camps has he established and how many were murdered? Hopefully, you have evidence. Otherwise, you committed a great sin One of the Ten Commandments do not bear false witness. You also should be considered a dangerous and despicable human.

Please don’t bump year old threads
No

Latest

Trending

Trending