The Student Room Group

Can an Oxford reject reapply?

That's basically it. Can I, not having been accepted this year, reapply to the same course at Oxford?
Yeah you can, but they are likely to consider you if you are retaking
Yes you can but you should probably apply to a different college, as it might be awkward to be interviewed by the same professors.
Reply 3
You can. I am going to do the same. :smile:
I just heard that you should exceed rather than just meet the requirements when you already have your a levels or equivalent.
Just apply to Cambridge.
Yes you can! I applied last year for Japanese and didn't get in, but I took a gap year and reapplied for the same course and got in this time round. If you have your heart set on Oxford, are passionate about your course and know what you did wrong the first time round, then you stand a good chance of getting in the second time. You would have an advantage over the other students as you'd have already experienced the whole process, you'd know how interviews work, and you would have actual grades rather than predicted grades. I just wouldn't recommend applying to the same college, because you'll most likely end up being interviewed by the same tutors who might remember you, and that could negatively impact you. If you have any questions about reapplying feel free to ask! :smile:
Yeah, but pick a different college.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending