The Student Room Group

Should I reapply to Cambridge?

Hello everyone,
I recently got rejected for an MPhil at Cambridge after going through an interview that I thought I had nailed. Moreover, I got rejected from Oxford without even being called into an interview. I have an offer from St Andrews but, first of all, the programme is my least favourite and second, well, it's not Oxbridge. So, now I found another similar course at Cambridge that I am very interested in and for which the applications are still open but I don't know whether I should reapply and go through the pain of rejection three times since I apparently lack something that Oxbridge wants.
Thanks to anyone who replies, I have very limited people in my life with whom I can discuss such matters.
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous #1
Hello everyone,
I recently got rejected for an MPhil at Cambridge after going through an interview that I thought I had nailed. Moreover, I got rejected from Oxford without even being called into an interview. I have an offer from St Andrews but, first of all, the programme is my least favourite and second, well, it's not Oxbridge. So, now I found another similar course at Cambridge that I am very interested in and for which the applications are still open but I don't know whether I should reapply and go through the pain of rejection three times since I apparently lack something that Oxbridge wants.
Thanks to anyone who replies, I have very limited people in my life with whom I can discuss such matters.

You definitely should! It’s always worth a try, even though it hurts

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending