The Student Room Group

Why am I not interested in sex?

I'm not interested in sex at all. Everyone else seems obssessed with it but it hardly crosses my mind. Just wondering why this is?
Original post by Anonymous
I'm not interested in sex at all. Everyone else seems obssessed with it but it hardly crosses my mind. Just wondering why this is?

It could be down to a variety of reasons really. You might have low hormone levels for instance, or you might be asexual so that you don't experience sexual attraction. Maybe you are so busy that you are too tired or stressed to think about sex?
Original post by Anonymous

I'm not as well. I just believe there's more to life than that..

Posted from TSR Mobile
You could be asexual. It could be that you're stressed, your hormones are low, you have no-one of interest to spark that in you. Anything.
I don't think everyone is obsessed with sex at all, but there's nothing wrong with not being interested in it. I blamed the pill for my lack of sex drive with my ex, but I have a high sex drive with my current boyfriend so it turns out it was because I didn't find him attractive and the sex was bad.
Reply 4
No me either darling, ive been with my boyfriend for a year almost and it doesnt seem to interest me as much as everybody else i know. Then again i have a tremendous lack of motivation and am constantly stressed. There are many reasons for you to feel that way. Stress, depression, low self esteem, etc etc. Or you could just be a decent person who isnt sex crazy ☺️

Quick Reply

Latest