The Student Room Group

BT Apprenticeship 2016 [part 2]

Scroll to see replies

hi everyone, i know its been a while since anyone posted here but hoping you can help?

applied for engineering apprenticeship in january, finaly 2 jobs later they get back to me, did my assessment (some people calling it a hub?) few weeks ago and now i have a formal interview on 1at dec.
the assesment went really well i think, anyone any questions about that part just ask!

very nervous and i really want the job, anyone any tips on the interviews? done a lot of engineering interviews and never get them
so far people have been saying research the company and openreach , examples of working in a team/with cust/ towards a goal ect. anyone else any tips??

thanks in advance!
Original post by Monabear123
hi everyone, i know its been a while since anyone posted here but hoping you can help?

applied for engineering apprenticeship in january, finaly 2 jobs later they get back to me, did my assessment (some people calling it a hub?) few weeks ago and now i have a formal interview on 1at dec.
the assesment went really well i think, anyone any questions about that part just ask!

very nervous and i really want the job, anyone any tips on the interviews? done a lot of engineering interviews and never get them
so far people have been saying research the company and openreach , examples of working in a team/with cust/ towards a goal ect. anyone else any tips??

thanks in advance!

Don't be nervous! It's a good day, where abouts is your interview?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending