The Student Room Group

Chemical Engineering Applicants - 2017 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Nc1999
Congrats!! Neither, but it's way easier to achieve than an A* in a whole A level for sure :smile:

Wait are you doing AS further maths this year?
Original post by SugarCoatedCart
Wait are you doing AS further maths this year?

Yeah! I picked it up for the mechanics modules to improve my application
Original post by Nc1999
Yeah! I picked it up for the mechanics modules to improve my application

Ahh makes sense, thought they asked for it even though you're not doing it
Oioi, who's gonna be at the UCL open day, anyone know if were getting free food?
Original post by Khanman123
Oioi, who's gonna be at the UCL open day, anyone know if were getting free food?

When is it?
Original post by Yirikcemyirik
When is it?

Finished now boi. Don't worry, there wasn't any food.
Finished now boi. Don't worry, there wasn't any food.

How was it? Was the turn up good
Original post by anaghc
No problem, makes me feel a bit better knowing I'm not the only one in this situation. Hope you get an offer too and hopefully see you next year in Imperial! :smile:

Hello, I was also interviewed on 18 January and so was a friend of mine. We haven't heard back either. I have two friends interviewed on 2 February and had their offers in two weeks time. Do you have any news by now?
Original post by Vasilis1999
Hello, I was also interviewed on 18 January and so was a friend of mine. We haven't heard back either. I have two friends interviewed on 2 February and had their offers in two weeks time. Do you have any news by now?

Hi, I was interviewed on the same day as you and heard from them last Thursday. I would suggest maybe sending an email asking about the situation. I sent an email a couple of days before my offer came through and got a response the day after. :smile:
Original post by Nc1999
How was it? Was the turn up good

U mad? It was dead, bunch of bad gimps but there was one piff gyal.I left early BC it was too boring.
Thanks for the responce. Happy to hear you got an offer. I will send an email and hope to have good news
Thats the biggest draw back of ChemEng barely any peng things only ugly indian or chisnese girls rarely you get a fit gyal

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by AEFRGF
Thats the biggest draw back of ChemEng barely any peng things only ugly indian or chisnese girls rarely you get a fit gyal

Posted from TSR Mobile

That's a bit harsh...if that's your biggest drawback then your priorities need sorting. I'm a girl and no one really needs your opinion anyway.
Original post by Vasilis1999
Thanks for the responce. Happy to hear you got an offer. I will send an email and hope to have good news

No problem. It sucks that you've had to wait this long when they said 3 weeks at the latest! I hope you get to hear back from them soon. You could maybe even call them.
Original post by AEFRGF

Posted from TSR Mobile

Comments like this make less girls want to do Chemical engineering...

Posted from TSR Mobile
You dont understand what i mean, it just west london banter lol hahaha

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by AEFRGF

Posted from TSR Mobile

awks I live and go to school in West London, is it really?
Original post by AEFRGF

Posted from TSR Mobile

Your English was so iffy I thought u were an international student 🤔
Original post by emduck
Comments like this make less girls want to do Chemical engineering...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Its true tho, only peng ting there was an Asian gyal, the rest of em were Indian, there was one white guy.
Its true tho, only peng ting there was an Asian gyal, the rest of em were Indian, there was one white guy.

Pretty much summed up all london unis

Quick Reply

Latest