The Student Room Group

PPE at some unis and only two of them at others?

Should I then only write about the two subjects I am applying for everywhere or just mention all of them?
Or should I just avoid it at all cost?
What exactly are you applying for? It's best to choose one combination and stick to it for all your choices
Reply 2
Original post by *Interrobang*
What exactly are you applying for? It's best to choose one combination and stick to it for all your choices

I didn't decide yet but I thought about
PPE at Oxford, Durham, Warwick
And then I wanted to apply to Scottish unis because it's cheaper (and I don't really want to apply for PPE elsewhere because I don't want to study in London) but the Scottish unis I am interested in (Edinburgh and St. Andrews) don't offer PPE but just Economics and Philosophy for example. I didn't decide yet which two I would apply for then.
Oxford don't care about the PS that much since they have extra tests/interviews, Warwick and Durham probably care moreso. You could probably get away with making most of your PS Econ/Phil, and just have a small section about Politics.
It should be fine.

I wrote one personal statement for Biochemistry, Biochemistry with Music, Biomedical Science and Natural Sciences.
Original post by scblx
I didn't decide yet but I thought about
PPE at Oxford, Durham, Warwick
And then I wanted to apply to Scottish unis because it's cheaper (and I don't really want to apply for PPE elsewhere because I don't want to study in London) but the Scottish unis I am interested in (Edinburgh and St. Andrews) don't offer PPE but just Economics and Philosophy for example. I didn't decide yet which two I would apply for then.

York offer PPE (not that I'm biased or anything :tongue: ), so check that out if you haven't already. You may be alright with those unis, but you will need to be careful about your wording

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending