The Student Room Group

Would you rather be given £2000 or bring someone back to life for one day?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by tanyapotter
He's the father of computer science. Look him up! A remarkable man. Helped us win WWII.

Awesome
Bring someone famous back and sell them.
Reply 22
£2k.

The one person I would bring back I couldn't stand to see go again.
Original post by Kim-Jong-Illest
and learn what from him?:s-smilie: what is he going to accomplish in one day, it'd probably take him months to get used to the advanced technology.

You don't need new technology in order to use a piece of pen and paper to do some maths and work out the equation that unifies quantum mechanics and general relativity. I'd count on him to lead us closer to the Theory of Everything in 24 hours if we just gave him some space and a comfy chair :smile:
You don't need new technology in order to use a piece of pen and paper to do some maths and work out the equation that unifies quantum mechanics and general relativity. I'd count on him to lead us closer to the Theory of Everything in 24 hours if we just gave him some space and a comfy chair :smile:

He's a genius, he's not a supernatural being. Lol if you think he can theorize anything even a little bit beyond nothing in 24 hours.
He's a genius, he's not a supernatural being. Lol if you think he can theorize anything even a little bit beyond nothing in 24 hours.

still, watching albert einstein do some maths and physics for 24 hours is worth more than £2000 to me
Reply 26
Original post by mhsc
2k is such a pathetically small amount of money compared to RAISING THE DEAD.

If it was a serious sum (like 100k) then I'd take the money tbh.

but they'd only have 24 hours when they're brought back
My instant reaction was to take the money, but thinking about it now I'd probably bring back some famous musician like Michael Jackson and make him do some kind of impromptu concert, charge £2000 minimum for a ticket and then be rolling in mega bucks.
I think I'd bring Jesus (pretty sure he actually existed as a historical figure, godly powers or not) back and make people pay ridiculous amounts of money to see him. Then I'd auction him off to various churches. I'd make way more than £2000 :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'd buy like 200 bottles of water, bring back Jesus and get him to turn it into wine then sell it for profit. I mean that's the best thing I could possibly do if I brought Jesus back for the day right?

You don't have faith in Einstein, do you.
Original post by Mvine001
You don't have faith in Einstein, do you.

Not for 24 hours no.
Why is everyone acting like the person they bring back has to listen to them. They won't be your slave you know...
You can't just say I will make them do this or that and will get back more than £2k lol. Who said they have to listen to you when they come back to life. What if they want to go and enjoy their 24 hours instead of playing music for people or doing maths or turning water into wine.
I would bring back Nikola Tesla
Reply 34
What's with people on this website and choosing money?! Can you imagine what we'd achieve if we brought Albert Einstein back to life for a while?

Exactly what I was thinking!
money
Original post by Economistician
Why is everyone acting like the person they bring back has to listen to them. They won't be your slave you know...
You can't just say I will make them do this or that and will get back more than £2k lol. Who said they have to listen to you when they come back to life. What if they want to go and enjoy their 24 hours instead of playing music for people or doing maths or turning water into wine.

This is TSR. Said person would be locked in a cage and made to do things.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I would bring back my best friend who died whilst boxing I miss him.

Champ ilyy xxx.
Hope heaven Is your resting place x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 38
What's with people on this website and choosing money?! Can you imagine what we'd achieve if we brought Albert Einstein back to life for a while?

It's only 1 day. It would take him longer than that to learn what all has been done and discovered since he died. We wouldn't achieve anything because all that he may have discovered that we did not have notes for will most likely be already discovered by someone else. And anything new he can think of while learning will already be in existence or worked on

Quick Reply

Latest