The Student Room Group

I'm so alone, my life... im close to depression help ?

Hi all,
So I'm a guy [20] in London i like traveling and visiting cool places but i don't have friends to do it with ? Like im weird too like im kind of shy to speak out loud but in person when there are no people around i'm not that shy the only way im filling out my boredom is riding on my motorbike but i cant ride it for all day usually like few hours with no real target just randomly around London. Im seeing most people are like going out and outgoing and all meeting with friends and stuff having fun and im just here sitting at home most of the time cuz i feel weird going outside alone and walking alone most i go shop or with dog to park thats pretty much all Im starting to getting a little depressed now [i have long distance girlfriend she lives on opposite side of globe] so like im not looking for relationship or anything but it would be cool to have some friends which are girls but most of the girls are see are just too loud and outgoing party and stuff. where are all the shy cute quiet weird and awkward girls at if you are such PM me i dont even have anyone to chat to and i overall feel like my life is sht and i feel like people dont like me and sorry for this post :frown:
1) You're anon, only you'll be able to PM whoever isn't anon that replies to this thread
2) Only you can muster the willpower to sort this out entirely. Some ideas: You have a motorbike licence so I'm sure you can get yourself to a motorbike racing track and meet like-minded people, you have enough petrol to make it there :smile:
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Anonymous
Hi all,
So I'm a guy [20] in London i like traveling and visiting cool places but i don't have friends to do it with ? Like im weird too like im kind of shy to speak out loud but in person when there are no people around i'm not that shy the only way im filling out my boredom is riding on my motorbike but i cant ride it for all day usually like few hours with no real target just randomly around London. Im seeing most people are like going out and outgoing and all meeting with friends and stuff having fun and im just here sitting at home most of the time cuz i feel weird going outside alone and walking alone most i go shop or with dog to park thats pretty much all Im starting to getting a little depressed now [i have long distance girlfriend she lives on opposite side of globe] so like im not looking for relationship or anything but it would be cool to have some friends which are girls but most of the girls are see are just too loud and outgoing party and stuff. where are all the shy cute quiet weird and awkward girls at if you are such PM me i dont even have anyone to chat to and i overall feel like my life is sht and i feel like people dont like me and sorry for this post :frown:

Look man, I'm more than willing to be a friend to you and offer advice on where to go from now :smile: Just let me know your interests and stuff
I'm a guy but I'm more than happy to help

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending