The Student Room Group

Compelling personal reasons application

I have submitted evidencefor compelling personal reasons which was logged onto the SFE system on 13/7 i was advised that i would recieve an answer by today 3/8.
When i called SFE this morning i was told it has to be assessed by a different department as i am in reciept of parental and childcare grant, i now have to wait another 16 days for the final decision.
My question is, is this a normal part of the procedure......im confused as to why it is only being sent to the correct department now when i expected the final decision by now. Any help greatly appreciated
SFE are the best people to advise you. No one on here can tell you any different. Your best bet is to keep tracking your application and chasing them up.
Hi Kadot84

If you have applied for supplementary grants, then this is correct that another processing department will be the ones to review the application. I'm sorry this is different to the original date provided, the advisor may not have know it was also to go to another department.

Once your application is completed, you will receive a new award letter, so please keep checking online for updates.

Thanks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending