The Student Room Group

My girlfriends face is getting more chubby?

When she gains weight it seems like it all goes on her face. Her cheeks are so stretchy and flabby. Everthing else is okay, just a bit overweight, but her face is full of fat.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
When she gains weight it seems like it all goes on her face. Her cheeks are so stretchy and flabby. Everthing else is okay, just a bit overweight, but her face is full of fat.

Leave her tbh

Very nice!
Ask her to workout with you
Reply 4
If you're hypersensitive to minor fluctuations in your partner's appearance, I recommend dating someone who shares your body-image fixation. Trying to change her will only make you both miserable.
Buy her a barbell bar and tell her you have a new pre-foreplay routine. Squats and deadlifts.
Tell her to exercise with you. :smile:
Reply 7
Sit on her face
Reply 8

urm so?
Reply 9
Do you have a question lol
Original post by sadixx
urm so?

First person to post exactly what I was thinking!
Reply 11
Original post by 1 8 13 20 42
Do you have a question lol

OP Thinks this is facebook
What's the problem?
If you're really that bothered about it then encourage her to exercise with you: swimming, running etc
Tell her to stop chowing down on food and jump on the treadmill. If she refuses then you might want to leave her since she'll only get fatter.
It is? You're asking us as ? Implies this. I'd have to see it to comment

But, do say lets go the gym as nobody wants to be pounding their partner when they resemble an obese chipmunk

Posted from TSR Mobile
Dump her immediately.
Original post by RDKGames
Dump her immediately.

Ouch. :ashamed:
Not good I would probably get rid mate. She is starting to let herself go and going south in the process haha
Original post by PrincessBO$$
Ouch. :ashamed:

This is just too much on the OP. He/she is clearly a victim in this relationship.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending