The Student Room Group

Student Finance for Teacher Training PGCE

Does anyone know if you get a loan for the tuition fee and a maintaince loan when you study a PE PGCE teacher training course in secondary school ? And roughly how much if so ?
Reply 1
Reply 2

Hi, my application is submitted so waiting to hear back from them but I just wanted to know roughly how much I would get if I was doing a teacher training PGCE school direct Physical education course. If I would get the full £9,000 for the course and how much for the maintaince loan and if I would get a grant as well ?

Thanks
Reply 3
The link I provided really does cover all the information you need. Your tuition fees would be fully covered and, as it states, the maximum maintenance loan depends on location and your circumstances so I can't not provide you with a rough indication. This page gives a little more information about how your location and circumstances affects the maximum loan you can take out: https://www.gov.uk/student-finance/new-fulltime-students Unfortunately, maintenance grants have been scrapped and there aren't any bursaries available for PE either.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending