The Student Room Group
Students at work, Bath Spa University
Bath Spa University
Bath

Moving into Bath Spa university halls 2016

Hey!
I was wondering when everyone else has been told to move in? When I got accepted, I received an email, and it's the same on UCAS, that the move in date was September 1st. However, this doesn't make sense to me because it says the 26th Sept on the website and it is also unusually early, as the earliest any of my friends are moving into their universities is on the 16th. Does anyone know if this was a mistake or is it actually supposed to be September 1st? It just seems so early for me because results day was only the 18th August, giving people a short two weeks to get everything sorted and to move in which seems very quick.
Also, does anyone know when the English Literature and Creative Writing courses start?
Thank youuu, just wanted to check because I'm stressed as hell lmao
Hey there,

I'm also going to Bath Spa in September (doing Geography), and I haven't had any information on it, either. As far as I can tell, fresher's week starts on the 26th, so I assume that we move in on the weekend of 24-25th? The communication between UCAS and the actual university regarding matters outside the degree course seem a tad off. I've just emailed them to see if I can get any more information.

Have you been given your accommodation yet? I have yet to receive an email confirming this. :frown:

Not sure about the English Lit and CW courses but I'm pretty certain the week following freshers will be when all courses start. I could be very wrong but that's what I've found, haha.
Students at work, Bath Spa University
Bath Spa University
Bath
Original post by MaximusLeo
Hey there,

I'm also going to Bath Spa in September (doing Geography), and I haven't had any information on it, either. As far as I can tell, fresher's week starts on the 26th, so I assume that we move in on the weekend of 24-25th? The communication between UCAS and the actual university regarding matters outside the degree course seem a tad off. I've just emailed them to see if I can get any more information.

Have you been given your accommodation yet? I have yet to receive an email confirming this. :frown:

Not sure about the English Lit and CW courses but I'm pretty certain the week following freshers will be when all courses start. I could be very wrong but that's what I've found, haha.

Yeah, that's what I saw. And when I put down the deposit for my room today, it said something about moving officially starting on the 21st Sept, which would make sense if the 1st was a typo. But then something about moving in on the weekend you mentioned so I'm just a bit confused and am hoping they'll email more information in the next couple weeks. I've noticed that the communication seems off too, and two people who I know are also completely confused about what's going on.

You haven't received an email yet? I got my email about it on the afternoon of results day. I hope you get it soon because that's pretty worrying:frown:

That does make sense and it seems to be what others think too so it's probably right. Thank you:smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending