The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

For those who are going to kings this september, did they send you any letters regarding extra reading that needs to be done or how to prepare for the course? If I am right, we start the course on the 25th of September, so why is UCAS track stating that we start on the 1st? Even kings academic calender states that the academic year starts on the 1st of September. This is confusing!!!!
Original post by JennySophie
Hey, I'm staying at Sutton Bonington on campus. Will be great to see you in September! :h:

You too I'm so excited btw we've not had any letters about extra reading have we? Are there any books you've read over summer that you could recommend?
Original post by BrownEyedHijabi
You too I'm so excited btw we've not had any letters about extra reading have we? Are there any books you've read over summer that you could recommend?

No I have not had any information about extra reading and I haven't read any books over summer. Maybe I should though! Have you had a lot of information from Nottingham after results day? Because I have only had an email about getting a university card.
Original post by JennySophie
No I have not had any information about extra reading and I haven't read any books over summer. Maybe I should though! Have you had a lot of information from Nottingham after results day? Because I have only had an email about getting a university card.

No I only got that email about uploading the photo for the university card as well.
I'm doing human nutrition in sept at westminster, I'm so excited!! Anyone has tips on the workload and stuff?
Reply 625
hey, anyone 2018 applicants I've made a thread for us! (I'm not sure how to link but if you search 'nutrition and dietetics 2018 applicants' it should come up)
I have applied for human nutrition too. I also want to know how was is. easy? hard? how many day do you have to attend per week. how was lectures, lab etc.
thank[

Latest