The Student Room Group
Students relaxing outside, University of Chester
University of Chester
Chester
Visit website

First Year Law Reading List

Hello,

I was wondering if any year 2/3 students knew what the reading list was for law? I'd like to start getting stuff together for when I arrive.

Or on the other hand if anyone has a list, It'd be greatly appreciated :smile:

Thanks
Joe
Original post by Joe_Cartwright7
Hello,

I was wondering if any year 2/3 students knew what the reading list was for law? I'd like to start getting stuff together for when I arrive.

Or on the other hand if anyone has a list, It'd be greatly appreciated :smile:

Thanks
Joe

Hi Joe,

All full-time undergraduate students in their first year at the University of Chester will be eligible for the Aspire Book scheme. This means you will receive a pack of books relevant to your course. Therefore we recommend that you don't buy any books before you start. There's more information about the scheme online: http://www.johnsmith.co.uk/chester/the-university-of-chester-aspire-books-scheme
Students relaxing outside, University of Chester
University of Chester
Chester
Visit website
Original post by University of Chester
Hi Joe,

All full-time undergraduate students in their first year at the University of Chester will be eligible for the Aspire Book scheme. This means you will receive a pack of books relevant to your course. Therefore we recommend that you don't buy any books before you start. There's more information about the scheme online: http://www.johnsmith.co.uk/chester/the-university-of-chester-aspire-books-scheme

Thanks for that, Ive signed up for it.

1 more thing sorry. On my acceptance letter from yourselves via UCAS Track it says the course start date is 1st September 2016, however on the university website it says the Induction is the 26th of September?
Which one of these is correct? Or are neither right?

Thanks
Joe
Original post by Joe_Cartwright7
Thanks for that, Ive signed up for it.

1 more thing sorry. On my acceptance letter from yourselves via UCAS Track it says the course start date is 1st September 2016, however on the university website it says the Induction is the 26th of September?
Which one of these is correct? Or are neither right?

Thanks
Joe

Induction Week is w/c 26th September :smile: You will receive an Induction pack through the post soon with further details.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending