The Student Room Group

Where could these choices get me

So, I had a few complications with my a level choices. So at the end I decided that I would like to study; Psychology, Sociology, French and Theology & Ethics. These course seem interesting and I'll definitely enjoy myself.

However the question I have is where could this lead me career wise and what can i study with these courses at university?
Original post by CeceMava
So, I had a few complications with my a level choices. So at the end I decided that I would like to study; Psychology, Sociology, French and Theology & Ethics. These course seem interesting and I'll definitely enjoy myself.

However the question I have is where could this lead me career wise and what can i study with these courses at university?

Of course you could carry on with one of those subjects, but there's almost endless things you can really do with them. It depends on what grades you get and what you're interested in. This website is really good when you're not sure though and gives you an idea of what you could do and what has been popular for other students with similar A-level choices as yourself. Good luck!
Original post by CeceMava

You could do nursing, psychology, philosophy, Theology, physiotherapy, the list goes on. Those are only a couple of degrees I can name on the top of my head.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest