violets are blue
UCL has offered you a place for History, subject to conditions"

lmaooo one min after ur valentines post
Reply 1982
Original post by electrahearts
"roses are red
violets are blue
UCL has offered you a place for History, subject to conditions"

I can't tell if you've just written a poem or if you've actually got an offer lol hopefully it's the second one and congrats if it is!! :smile:
I have an offer for MSc Machine Learning (PG course). Also one from Imperial and am currently undecided where to go.
Any law offers recently? Im still waiting

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by student1099
lmaooo one min after ur valentines post

Original post by op78
I can't tell if you've just written a poem or if you've actually got an offer lol hopefully it's the second one and congrats if it is!! :smile:

omg no I wish! :frown: sadly still nothing! That's just what I wish I'd been sent hahaha it seems UCL don't love me :frown: heartbroken rn
omg no I wish! :frown: sadly still nothing! That's just what I wish I'd been sent hahaha it seems UCL don't love me :frown: heartbroken rn

I'm in the same boat :smile: Applied 4 months ago yet no news
Original post by elim2015
Cheers, I sent my on 14th of October, haven't heard anything back except the portal login. Did your portal status change before you get the offer? Because I don't think the portal is anything helpful.

If I remember correctly I got an email saying my portal had updated or my application was now being considered or something, basically I knew when my portal had updated. It was pending for a long time before that and only took two days of consideration before I got the offer. UCAS track was down at that time so I found out about the offer from email from UCL rather than UCAS track.
Just curious, seeing as you applied before October 15th, were/are you an Oxbridge candidate?
Original post by Mikasadoge
May I ask what A levels you are doing and your predicted grades? Thanks and congrats on the offer!

Cheers! Although I'm gonna be using UCL as my insurance choice
I've been predicted 3 A*s in maths, further maths and physics and an A* in my EPQ
"Currently being processed by admissions." I think this changed today; I am an international student who applied for CS with a 42/45 IB predicted.
Has anyone got a PPE offer from UCL yet?
Reply 1991
Has anyone else got a HPE offer?
Reply 1992

Maybe try ringing up if you haven't already? I rung them up and they updated track within half an hour, even though they told me it would take another week
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by sosob
Has anyone else got a HPE offer?

Have you received an offer? I'm still waiting :smile:
Reply 1994
Original post by Tildeh
Have you received an offer? I'm still waiting :smile:

Hi, yeah I received it quite a while ago, when did you apply? Good luck :smile:
Original post by sosob
Hi, yeah I received it quite a while ago, when did you apply? Good luck :smile:

Congratulations! When did you get your offer? I applied mid-October, what about you?
Reply 1996
Original post by Tildeh
Congratulations! When did you get your offer? I applied mid-October, what about you?

Thanks! I was quite surprised tbh, around late November? I also applied mid October. Is UCL your first choice or?
Original post by sosob
Thanks! I was quite surprised tbh, around late November? I also applied mid October. Is UCL your first choice or?

Oh that's really early! Yes UCL is my first choice, and I know quite a few people who are applying, but no one has heard anything yet... I know they have the offer holder day March 8, so the decisions should be out by then...
Wait is awful Lool
Original post by Plantagenet Crown
Oh, ages. Can't remember exactly, as I applied for chemistry in 2011/2012, but I remember it being a fairly long wait from interview day to me receiving an offer. UCL is a bit notorious for taking very long to reply..

Ah, thanks for the update, you go to UCL in the end??

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending