The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

UCL applicants for 2017 entry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by h8skoooooool
Sorry to butt in but fellow Keble applicant here! Haven't met anyone applying there yet :biggrin:

Heyy! What are you applying for?
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Original post by Fradders98
For what its worth mine says this, slightly different wording but i can only assume it means im being given an offer.

I am very pleased to have received your application through UCAS to read Economics L100 at UCL and I have recommended that an offer be sent to you through UCAS, which you should receive in due course.

You are invited to an Open Day in the Economics Department to give you an opportunity to discuss the degree programme with members of staff and meet some of our students, who will show you around UCL. This will also enable you to ask any questions you may have that will help you decide whether UCL is the right university for you.

When did u apply ?
Just received offer for BSc Economics conditional on me attending an open day for the department.
Original post by AnnamayPM22
I received an invitation for an open day for chemistry, but it doesn't explicitly say an interview?? Is an open day basically an interview or...?

probs, when did you send your app in and what are your stats ?? :smile:
ab
Original post by Patrick-Bateman
Just received offer for BSc Economics conditional on me attending an open day for the department.

Congrats!! When did u apply ?
Hey Everybody, Has Anyone Applied For the Mechanical Engineering at UCL?
If so have you heard anything from them?
Original post by Oceana Liang
Congrats!! When did u apply ?

Oxbridge deadline so about a month ago.
(edited 7 years ago)
Oxbrudge deadline so about a month ago.

Aww I sent my off on 11th October :frown: I haven't heard back from them yet
Original post by onlyvips
Hey Everybody, Has Anyone Applied For the Mechanical Engineering at UCL?
If so have you heard anything from them?

I have nd I haven't 😓 . Probably will hear from Oxford before UCL
Original post by DJVarma
9A*s and 1A at iGCSE
A in Add Maths (no A* available)
I do IB not A-Levels so there's only predicted grades which is 43/45

Oxbridge deadline so about a month ago.

Original post by Fradders98
For what its worth mine says this, slightly different wording but i can only assume it means im being given an offer.

I am very pleased to have received your application through UCAS to read Economics L100 at UCL and I have recommended that an offer be sent to you through UCAS, which you should receive in due course.

You are invited to an Open Day in the Economics Department to give you an opportunity to discuss the degree programme with members of staff and meet some of our students, who will show you around UCL. This will also enable you to ask any questions you may have that will help you decide whether UCL is the right university for you.

Question : How long after UCL confirmed that they received your documents (Module forms for Maths) did you get your offer?
Original post by violetetta
Heyy! What are you applying for?

Physics :smile: Though I'm not too sure I'll be getting an interview after that admissions test :colondollar: did you have one too?
Physics :smile: Though I'm not too sure I'll be getting an interview after that admissions test :colondollar: did you have one too?

I had TSA, yeah i'm not feeling too hopeful haha
Original post by the___jackal
Got the invitation to the open day for economics today!

What are your stats, and when did you send your application off?
Original post by edzay
Congrats on your offer too!! I've applied to Oxford Human Sciences (St Catz) and the others are anthropology courses at LSE, Manchester and UCL
I don't think the TSA went particularly well for me though, so I'm not all that confident I'd be shortlisted for interview...fingers crossed!

Yeah I have no idea about the TSA, it could go either way really :')
Good luck for the other courses! So did you apply for both Human Sciences and anthropology at UCL or am I reading that wrong?
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by violetetta
I had TSA, yeah i'm not feeling too hopeful haha

Everyone seems to be saying that hahah
I'd just love to be invited to interview, even if I didn't get an offer! It would be nice to get that far :moon:

Hopefully see you around Keble next year though :tongue:
Everyone seems to be saying that hahah
I'd just love to be invited to interview, even if I didn't get an offer! It would be nice to get that far :moon:

Hopefully see you around Keble next year though :tongue:

Agreed! It would be nice to be able to show my enthusiasm for the course in real life, and just have a chance to speak to some eading professors in that field.

You too!
Reply 597
any international student received offer for L100 course?
Original post by xnowy
any international student received offer for L100 course?

No. I'm an international student studying in the UK
Original post by econprospective
Question : How long after UCL confirmed that they received your documents (Module forms for Maths) did you get your offer?

Im honestly not sure if i ever get confirmation of the module forms

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending