The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

UCL applicants for 2017 entry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by TH3-FL45H
I got an open day invitation but I got an offer before so i didn't have to go (and I didn't go). This is for maths. Although most of the time it seems applicants are having to go for an applicant day before they get an offer.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

my offer was conditional on me going to the open day lmao
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Applied for mechanical and biomedical engineering, a*aa predictions, eu student living in uk doing uk qualifications
Anyone got offer for Information management for business yet?
Offer for Biochemistry MSci!! :biggrin:
Reply 984
Congratulations on your offer.

I called UCL a few minutes ago and they told I should hear either this evening or tomorrow morning. How is it possible since they close at 6 pm (I think) ?
Original post by W. A. Mozart
Same here...

I knew that UCL take a long time, but I didn't expect it to be such an excruciating wait.

I remember someone got an offer about two weeks ago in this thread though. And I got an email for further information request on the same day.
Reply 986
Original post by alldaydreaming
Offer for Biochemistry MSci!! :biggrin:

Congrats! When did you send your application? Are you UK/EU/International?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by econprospective
It should update by tonight..?

were you emailed about the status change? or did you just check the portal?
[QUOTE="ciufretto;68828780"]
Original post by aggeliki6

Everyone got a request, like a revised personal statement. You should get a response soon i guess. Are u international?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm EU, not sure if it counts as international.
Reply 989
I just checked the portal.
[To the person who tried to join the UCL applicants' facebook group]

I'm really sorry - I never meant to decline your request! Please feel free to join again!
Original post by lidzi_
Congrats! When did you send your application? Are you UK/EU/International?

Posted from TSR Mobile

My application was sent off on 14/10/16. And I'm a UK/Home applicant :smile:
I'm having trouble trying to log into my portico as I can't remember my username. Can anyone tell me whether it is an email, a number or a name we were asked to create ourselves?

Thank you so much!
Original post by aregone
I'm having trouble trying to log into my portico as I can't remember my username. Can anyone tell me whether it is an email, a number or a name we were asked to create ourselves?

Thank you so much!

Mine is the same email my UCAS account is linked to
Original post by DarkEnergy
Mine is the same email my UCAS account is linked to

I'll try that, thank you!!!
How have people been able to get ahold of UCL by phone? I have tried calling admissions at different times on different days and my call never goes through. What number are you using?
Reply 996
Original post by kamcgrat
How have people been able to get ahold of UCL by phone? I have tried calling admissions at different times on different days and my call never goes through. What number are you using?

They are still giving away their old numbers. Call their switchboard number and they'll redirect your call to the admission office that you need to talk to :smile:
Has anyone applying for History of Art or the Modern Languages Plus BA heard anything? (I applied for both)
Original post by Spuyi
The portal is now online, everything back to normal.

Due to the annual system upgrade, Portico will be unavailable between 16:00 on Friday 2nd December and 09:00 on Tuesday 6th December 2016.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

I've been asked to submit further work - by the 5th! I was planning to submit it this weekend. What am I meant to do if the system is down for the deadline?!
Reply 999
Original post by heidiwright
I've been asked to submit further work - by the 5th! I was planning to submit it this weekend. What am I meant to do if the system is down for the deadline?!

I'd suggest you try and call them on Monday and explain your situation. Their phone support is actually very good :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending