The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

UCL applicants for 2017 entry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by RT8815
Hi,
I am not sure why this happened, but I received an updated email from UCL and then I logged in the portal. I found out that I got a conditional offer. I believe they processed my application and updated with delay. So do check your email, maybe you will find your offer too.!!

Check track first. Track updates first I think.

Posted from TSR Mobile
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Reply 1181
Original post by wolfmoon88
Check track first. Track updates first I think.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes, that's plausible. They might update the track yesterday and then I received the delayed email.
Original post by PAN17
I got a conditional offer on the 30th of Nov. What about your other choices? :smile:

Ah, congrats! I've applied to Kings, Birmingham, Barts and Bristol for Medicine. I've recieved interview offers from the first three, but nothing from Bristol yet (nor UCL for Biochem). What about you? :smile:
Original post by WC7867
Hey, has anyone on this thread applied for Biochemistry? I'm a medicine applicant and this was my fifth (non med) choice. Haven't heard anything back from UCL yet though :/

I've applied for Biochemistry as a fifth choice as well. Still waiting...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Just got a natural sciences offer!!! A*AA I'm so happy
Original post by carolinehj
Just got a natural sciences offer!!! A*AA I'm so happy

Congratulations :biggrin: perfect xmas present? :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Congratulations :biggrin: perfect xmas present? :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

That's what I was thinking hahaha I hope they don't send out any rejections at the same time!
That's what I was thinking hahaha I hope they don't send out any rejections at the same time!

It would be pretty brutal if they send it out tomorrow morning... today is bad but tomorrow would be horrible

Posted from TSR Mobile
It would be pretty brutal if they send it out tomorrow morning... today is bad but tomorrow would be horrible

Posted from TSR Mobile

I think luckily the admissions offices will be closed!!
Reply 1189
I think luckily the admissions offices will be closed!!

UCL is closed(Christmas vacation) till 3rd January 7am.
I have sent off my application on 14th October. However my status on the portal is still "application received". Is this normal? I have seen people applying later than me with either offers or rejections.
Reply 1191
Original post by LizzyChan
I have sent off my application on 14th October. However my status on the portal is still "application received". Is this normal? I have seen people applying later than me with either offers or rejections.

Which course have yu applied ?
And the people whom yu know have they applied for same course as yu or different ?
Original post by LizzyChan

I sent mine on October 12th and still haven't heard anything either.
Reply 1193
Original post by nihil_nimis
I sent mine on October 12th and still haven't heard anything either.

Which course did yu apply for ?
Even I applied on 13th October but dint hear from them.
It depends on the course you apply.
Reply 1194
I applied October 20th havent received any reply til now applied for Msc financial risk management ! Why is it taking time like this is more than 3months ago
Reply 1195
Original post by Taym6
I applied October 20th havent received any reply til now applied for Msc financial risk management ! Why is it taking time like this is more than 3months ago

It's more than 2 months for yu same for me as well don't know why but this time they are taking long to reply about the application
we don't have any other option but to wait I guess once they are back from Christmas vacation the admission process might start in full flow.
Reply 1196
When will they b back from holidays
Reply 1197
Original post by Taym6
When will they b back from holidays

3rd January
Reply 1198
Wow in a week time

Pray we all get Offers so we won't regret waiting for no reason Amen
Original post by ninja55
I just received the ' departmental ' email from UCL saying they will soon invite me to an open day at their department ( chemistry ), and that they are considering my application.

Anyone else had an email like this, and the outcome of it??

Thank youuuu :smile:

I got mine in late october and had my open day on the 15th of November. They got back to me with an offer on the Friday of that week. So, you'll probably find out whether they want you or not pretty soon afterwards :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending