The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

UCL applicants for 2017 entry

Scroll to see replies

Received offer pending open day visit today for Economics with a Year Abroad :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Original post by JMSchiavo
Received offer pending open day visit today for Economics with a Year Abroad :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

When did you apply and what were your (predicted) grades?
Original post by Bean sprout
When did you apply and what were your (predicted) grades?

October 13th, A*A*A* in Maths Econ and Psych with a already in Econ-based EPQ

Posted from TSR Mobile
October 13th, A*A*A* in Maths Econ and Psych with a already in Econ-based EPQ

Posted from TSR Mobile

Congrats on that A. Out of interest did the email say on which day the open day would be?
Original post by Bean sprout
Congrats on that A. Out of interest did the email say on which day the open day would be?

Haha thanks, and yeah it's on February 1st

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

Congrats! :smile:
Received a conditional for English (!), but I think the department has been a bit erratic in general...
There is a UCL thread for Economics related courses. Those applying for Economics or Economics and Statistics or something similar might be interested in that thread.
Original post by hardtack
Received a conditional for English (!), but I think the department has been a bit erratic in general...

Congrats!
Reply 1589
Original post by hardtack

Congratulations!! When did you send your application/have your interview? I'm still waiting and my interview was on the 23rd of November :frown:
anyone heard for computer science
Original post by sayen
Congratulations!! When did you send your application/have your interview? I'm still waiting and my interview was on the 23rd of November :frown:

thank you :^)
Sent off the application itself somewhere in Sept, and the questionnaire (applied internationally) in early Dec though.
But then no worries, I doubt it'll be long now :smile:
just got an offer for law (!!!)
Just got an offer for History with Modern Languages :smile: (I applied in October so the wait has been painful!)
(edited 7 years ago)
Anyone apply for Statistics and Management for Business
Original post by laurajayne2305
Still waiting! I sent the essay in December. From what I've read offers for History haven't been made yet... A hopeful sign I suppose! :smile:

Good that's exactly the same for me then, at least we're all in the same situation haha!
Anyone applied for biomedical engineering?
Reply 1597
Anyone going to the Stats department open day next week?
Unconditional for History!
Original post by Uni12345678
Anyone applied for biomedical engineering?

I've got an offer for Medical Physics which is the same department, you going to the UCAS day on Monday?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending