The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

UCL applicants for 2017 entry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by christy98
Has anyone got an invite to an Offer Holders' Day? I really want to attend one in order to make a decision on which uni to firm but UCL hasn't said a word about anything like that :/

I applied for Law and received my offer in early January, too late for the January workshop they held I think.

"We usually hold offer holder open days in January, February and March" An excerpt from an email correspondence. I would say they they will invite you to one of the later dates :smile:
(edited 7 years ago)
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Original post by Mieleki
"We usually hold offer holder open days in January, February and March" An excerpt from an email correspondence. I would say they they will invite you to one of the later dates :smile:

Thank you! :smile: they never mentioned anything about offer holder days in my offer email which is why I got a bit impatient haha.
Hey guys, I applied for the management science course yesterday (1st Feb) as I saw on UCAS that they are still accepting applications for this program and got confirmation from the department too. Do you guys know if anyone has already gotten an offer?
Also I have already achieved AAA in my A-levels in Math, economics and History. Im studying first year in Trinity College Dublin on a 4 year course so in a way if I get in UCL. Will start UCL from 1st year. Do you guys think i should opt for UCL as the management science course looks really good and also it is better in ranking than TCD.
Reply 1783
Does anyone know when we can start applying for accommodation or if they're already accepting applications? Thanks in advance!
How do you log into the UCL portal, have no idea what you are supposed to write under login
Original post by tarjerw
How do you log into the UCL portal, have no idea what you are supposed to write under login

I write my email under login.
Original post by mat7276
I write my email under login.

Ok thanks, I didn't work this morning, but might be something about when the ucl portal i open :/
any offers today?
Original post by Jasondazza
any offers today?

👎🏼
I just got an email saying
"Offer Holders' Virtual Open Day
This is an opportunity to chat online, view videos and speak to current undergraduates and staff from UCL Mechanical Engineering, where you have an offer to study next academic year."

Problem is I don't have any offer from UCL, nothing on track and nothing on UCl portal.

Is it a mistake ?

Anyone get the same ?
Anyone heard back from msc management
Haven't heard back from msc management since 24th of November.
Original post by mat7276
I just got an email saying
"Offer Holders' Virtual Open Day
This is an opportunity to chat online, view videos and speak to current undergraduates and staff from UCL Mechanical Engineering, where you have an offer to study next academic year."

Problem is I don't have any offer from UCL, nothing on track and nothing on UCl portal.

Is it a mistake ?

Anyone get the same ?

I believe this happened to a friend of mine, he emailed them and then received all the according updates on track and portico
For some reason I get "username or password wrong" when I try to login to UCL portal, and I have changed password several times and I write my gmail under username. Have anyone had the same problem and is it a problem not to be able to access the UCL portal?
I'm sorry if this might seem like a stupid question.
International student from India here. Got accepted for Comparative Literature a few weeks back (20th Jan), and I recently got an invite for the Comparative Literature Offer Holders Open Day. However, I'm not sure whether I can go. Air fares to London from Mumbai are very expensive, and the flight is long. How worth it is it to go for the open day? Will I miss anything super important? (UCL is my first choice btw)
Original post by scroshogulla
International student from India here. Got accepted for Comparative Literature a few weeks back (20th Jan), and I recently got an invite for the Comparative Literature Offer Holders Open Day. However, I'm not sure whether I can go. Air fares to London from Mumbai are very expensive, and the flight is long. How worth it is it to go for the open day? Will I miss anything super important? (UCL is my first choice btw)

If I understand correctly these open days are mainly designed to impress and convince you to go there rather than somewhere else. However I don't think you will miss out on anything important by not going, especially if you are certain that you will like this university.
Original post by rida.s
Haven't heard back from msc management since 24th of November.

I applied the 14th of October to the Msc management, I had an interview a week later. My portal just changed to "currently being processed by admissions" so I should hear by midnight. They hadn't sent out any acceptances because when I called in December they told me they were re-doing the program and needed to get the new curriculum approved before they accepted anyone.
just got rejected from UCL for neuroscience.:frown:
Original post by SASSYALEC
just got rejected from UCL for neuroscience.:frown:

:frown::frown::frown::frown: what time was this?! :eek::eek::eek:
Original post by Jasondazza
:frown::frown::frown::frown: what time was this?! :eek::eek::eek:

Around 5 London time. Apparently my predicted grades of abb were not enough. Its not my first choice or anything but i thought i should apply because I had a scholarship and it would have been dumb if i didn't at least try.
Anyways what are you applying for? And have you got an offer?:smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending