The Student Room Group

Household income assessment incorrect

Hello, I've phoned SFE multiple times and I've sent off financial evidence for years 2014-2016 and my maintenance loan is still wrong. I've sent off the tax return form for my step-dad for proof of income and my loan still isn't enough. I've sent off proof to SFE that I should be receiving the maximum loan as I come from a low-income family. My loan is currently just under £5800, which will just about cover my accommodation, just wondering what I can do to resolve this matter quickly as I move in next Wednesday.
Reply 1
Hello?
Reply 2
Thought you may need the full story. I've sent off the same financial evidence that has been asked for multiple times, on my stepdad's account it still says that financial evidence is required from him. I've sent off this twice or three times now and my assessment is till coming up short, they currently say that my household income is 45k+, I have no idea where they are getting this sum from. I've sent off the Tax Return for Tax Year 2014-2015 for my stepdad and my mum is on benefits, my household income isn't above 25k as shown on my financial evidence. I go to university next Wednesday and I currently won't be able to afford it.
Reply 3
Anybody here? Thanks.
Hi there.

Have your parent's contacted us to determine why we may have the incorrect income for them?

If you have contacted us yourself, then due to Data Protection, we will not be able to fully divulge details of your parent's income to you or the figures we are using for them, it would be best to have them call.

We would need to check the specifics of your account and the documents that we have sent and we can't do that from here.

Thanks.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending