The Student Room Group

I can't get on my Tinder?

I've been using Tinder for a while now and up until this evening it worked fine. Then I got a notification on my home screen saying that I had a new match and I swiped it to open it up. For the first few seconds it was fine, even though I couldn't find this new match, and then suddenly a screen flashes up saying how I need to log in via Facebook (even though I'm already logged in).

I hit Log In and it just opens up my Facebook normally and then does nothing. I go out and open up the Tinder app again. The blank tinder screen comes up for a split second and then just opens my Facebook again. Plus, sometimes a message pops up saying that something went wrong with the login.

I've completely reset my iPad several times since and it still has the same problem. It just opens up my Facebook and I can't access my Tinder account at all. What can I do to sort this out, or does it sort itself out eventually? It's really annoying!
Original post by RobertEllis97
I've been using Tinder for a while now and up until this evening it worked fine. Then I got a notification on my home screen saying that I had a new match and I swiped it to open it up. For the first few seconds it was fine, even though I couldn't find this new match, and then suddenly a screen flashes up saying how I need to log in via Facebook (even though I'm already logged in).

I hit Log In and it just opens up my Facebook normally and then does nothing. I go out and open up the Tinder app again. The blank tinder screen comes up for a split second and then just opens my Facebook again. Plus, sometimes a message pops up saying that something went wrong with the login.

I've completely reset my iPad several times since and it still has the same problem. It just opens up my Facebook and I can't access my Tinder account at all. What can I do to sort this out, or does it sort itself out eventually? It's really annoying!

Do you have an up to date version of Tinder installed? It's worth checking. You could also try uninstalling the app and reinstalling.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending