The Student Room Group

UEA A100 2017 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by jeminipatel4
Just got a rejection :frown:

Same
Reply 381
I just got a rejection (graduate). No idea why as o have interviews at manchesterand HyMs
I have interviews at Swansea, graduate, pharmacology degree & a PhD! Who knows! ✌🏽️
Same, I have interviews at Sheffield, Manchester & Leicester! Never mind, good luck everyone!
I am quite puzzled by this too? I'm a graduate with an interview. As they measured the same as school leavers I can't think which factor they used to discriminate between us :s-smilie:
Good luck to everyone who has an interview soon! And to those that have had one- well done you may possibly be one step closer to going to medical school!! I'm so nervous for my one!
Are people find it hard to write 50 words summing up 2 medical related experiences?????
Original post by rower24242424
Are people find it hard to write 50 words summing up 2 medical related experiences?????

Could write it in bullet points, no? I'm just gonna write what I did and what it taught me about Medicine. Try keep it as concise as possible

Posted from TSR Mobile
Did anyone recieve a confirmation email once they replied that they would like to confirm the interview?
Has anyone had an interview yet? If so how is it? Not asking for specifics

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by a209150
Did anyone recieve a confirmation email once they replied that they would like to confirm the interview?

yeah they did reply to me
Original post by a209150

I didn't get one
Original post by a209150

No confirmation here either

Posted from TSR Mobile
No confirmation. It's been close to two weeks and nothing.

Posted from TSR Mobile
They give you a confirmation closer to your interview

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Orangeflower6
Has anyone had an interview yet? If so how is it? Not asking for specifics

Posted from TSR Mobile

My friend had one last year and he said it's pretty relaxed. Not very intense like certain Universities' interviews (Bristol, KCL, etc).

Posted from TSR Mobile
Had interview yesterday, went fine. Nothing to worry about.
Seen some of you waiting for your interviews.

I was in your boots last year but it's still amusing to see how shook you guys look 😂.
Original post by jeminipatel4
Just got a rejection :frown:

sorry to hear that what are your stats if you dont mind me asking?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending