The Student Room Group

UEA A100 2017 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1140
Original post by Gogregg
I haven't either. On their accommodation timeline, they said that those with UEA as their UF following results day would find out from the start of this week, so it may turn up sometime soon :h:

Thanks - yeah will hopefully hear soon! Also is there a group chat for medics? On fb/ WhatsApp?
Just wanted to ask how realistic are my chances of being accepted into medical school are with 665 UKCAT Score - 5A*s 6As GCSE - 4As at AS level and prediction of AAA for A2?
Thanks
Original post by MedGK
Just wanted to ask how realistic are my chances of being accepted into medical school are with 665 UKCAT Score - 5A*s 6As GCSE - 4As at AS level and prediction of AAA for A2?
Thanks

Those are amazing statistics and would definitely put you in good stead to apply for medicine!
Original post by ellen111
Those are amazing statistics and would definitely put you in good stead to apply for medicine!

Thanks Ellen!
Hi,
My school only offered 7 GCSE subjects at the time: English as a Second Language (A*), Math (A*), Double Award Science (A*A*), ICT (A*), Business Studies (A*), Economics (A*) and French as a Foreign Language (A). I did take English language for As Level, however, to make up for ESL at GCSE level, and scored a B.
I also have A*A*A*A for A-level Biology, Chemistry, Physics and Math.
My UKCAT scores are 600 - VR, 640 - DM, 740 - QR and 720 - AR, with an average of 675.

I know I have fewer GCSEs than normal, and couldn't take English Language at the GCSE Level. Would I still be likely to get invited to an interview?

Thanks a million :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending