Just one sec...
Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

5 Girlfriends, What do I do?

Announcements Posted on
Take our short survey, £100 of Amazon vouchers to be won! 23-09-2016

ReputationRep:
    If I dump 4 my reputation will go down the drain.

If any of them find out I have 5 girlfriends my reputation will go down the drain.

How do I escape this madness. If only 2 of them see me at college at the same time it would be game over!

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    Jab your arm with a pin and you should wake up.

ReputationRep:
    Judges?

Spoiler:
    Show

ReputationRep:
    Get out of 'ere, hoe lmao
    talkin' about 5 girlfriends

ReputationRep:
    Drop them all. You would be doing them a favour.

ReputationRep:
    five girlfriends = five fingers= one hand.

solution: the other hand should suffice

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2016_GCSE)
    If I dump 4 my reputation will go down the drain.If any of them find out I have 5 girlfriends my reputation will go down the drain.How do I escape this madness. If only 2 of them see me at college at the same time it would be game over!
    Tell all of them that they need to date on the down low because your parents aren't letting you date anymore and that they may not be able to talk to them as much in college because they know people who will inform them. Then if you're getting worried end it with two or three of them and say you're really sorry but your parents will be really upset etc but maybe you can stay friends and you might be able to date in the future or something like that

ReputationRep:
    this belongs in a maths paper, and only BS goes in the maths paper

ReputationRep:
    I shall tell them all individually that my parents won't allow me to have Girlfriends. Hope it works!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ihatePE)
    That reminds me, I passed the maths paper I drew a big phallus in.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ihatePE)
    this is the most brilliant reply i have ever seen and i can't even rep it lol=))

ReputationRep:

If any of them find out I have 5 girlfriends my reputation will go down the drain.

How do I escape this madness. If only 2 of them see me at college at the same time it would be game over!
    Admit it, then don't do it again.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rhaenys10)
    this is the most brilliant reply i have ever seen and i can't even rep it lol=))
    but i can rep you :sexface:

ReputationRep:

are you for real??? if yes then wtf is wrong with you OP. why do that to someone. In my opinion break up with them all you clearly have no feelings for them as this seems to be all about your reputation. how would you feel if ur girl told you she had 5 men..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Miniature99)
    are you for real??? if yes then wtf is wrong with you OP. why do that to someone. In my opinion break up with them all you clearly have no feelings for them as this seems to be all about your reputation. how would you feel if ur girl told you she had 5 men..
    Well when I first got them all I thought it made me a big hard man to have 5 GF's but now I feel weakened and nearing a disaster like Chernobyl.

ReputationRep:
    Well when I first got them all I thought it made me a big hard man to have 5 GF's but now I feel weakened and nearing a disaster like Chernobyl.
    im finding it hard to believe you even have one gf let alone 5

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Miniature99)
    im finding it hard to believe you even have one gf let alone 5
    well girls are becoming more stupid and gullible these days theyd rather date a ****boi who will treat them like **** than another guy who is 10x better in personality. wake up

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yourlastmistake)
    well girls are becoming more stupid and gullible these days theyd rather date a ****boi who will treat them like **** than another guy who is 10x better in personality. wake up
    yeahh thats true. but i doubt this dude is even telling the truth. girls are not that ****ing stupid.

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: September 18, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
Which would you rather be...?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22

Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.